Ever get the ol prostate "checked"?

Discussion in 'Injury Recovery & Prevention' started by mscldrew, Mar 17, 2012.

1. kbordner

kbordner <b>VIP Pops</b>

Dec 18, 2012
    My little female sweetheart of a doctor surprised me with one last week. I asked her if she was going to buy me dinner first. I must admit she was pretty god*mn good at it. Ken

2. rumbletumble

rumbletumble VIP Member

Feb 25, 2012
    Please all men on this board, have your prostate checked every year and have them run a PSA test as well. My dad was having problems and he ignored them for a little over 6 months and eventually went to get his prostate checked, as well as a PSA test. He found out he had prostate cancer, but the Drs. were not concerned, he decided to have the seed implants to kill the cancer and when they implanted the seeds, the cancer spread like wildfire to his bones and eventually to his brain. My Dad was 6'3" and weighed 265lbs., healthy as a rock, didn't drink, didn't smoke, never did drugs, always was at church when the doors were open, a great, great man. I took care of him, and at the end I was showering him, shaving him, wiping his butt, cleaning up his puke from the chemotherapy, everything that had to be done, I did it. He died at 65yrs. old at 160lbs.; so all you that think that having your Dr. put his finger up your rectum is gay, its not, have it done every year, even if its uncomfortable, just do it for you and your family's sake. Believe me, you don't want to die like this, because you waited too long or you think its unmanly to have your prostate checked. rt...

scotchindn, Stumpy and HooahSwoll like this.
  3. graniteman

graniteman VIP Member

Dec 31, 2011
    Yea, probably a great idea butt, I somehow just can't voluntarily grab my ankles and let someone finger my b-hole!! lol Not macho man just can't wrap my mind around it. Maybe if the doctors ran in and gang tackled me and over powered me.... or a bunch of hot nurses seduced me!! I've since chickened out, again!!

Now, I don't think they make a camera small enough for a penisoscopy for me!!!

4. graniteman

graniteman VIP Member

Dec 31, 2011
    See now I could probably go for that Ken, lucky sob! My doc is kinda of a odd asian guy, he's got friggin hotdogs for fingers!!

5. rawdeal

rawdeal TID Board Of Directors

Nov 29, 2013
    Wonder if doctors in certain specialties joke in the doctor lounge about how first time patients' eyes immediately go to size up their hands?

6. graniteman

graniteman VIP Member

Dec 31, 2011

Hell yea, I know some nurses that said when their doc was workin on fat people or a disgusting job they would make faces and crack jokes when the patient was ko'd. I know I would, probably why Im not a doc...

7. kbordner

kbordner <b>VIP Pops</b>

Dec 18, 2012
    Hers were little and dainty...like cocktail weenies. I am lucky!

8. chestrockwell420

chestrockwell420 VIP Member

Oct 9, 2012
    as i hit 40 ive been fearing this as well. this was a funny and informative post. i know i have to bite the bullet here soon. im ok with a female dr as long as she doesnt have long nails. sucks to be me when my old lady gets freaky after drinking and thinks she is gonna stick her finger in my ass with those long ass nails....negative!

9. gunslinger

gunslinger VIP Member

Sep 19, 2010
    I had it done for the first time last week when I had my other medical issues. It was a small female Dr. and it was one of the more awkward things I have ever done. No way in hell I would have let a male Dr do it. We kinda joked around about her having to buy me dinner first. Then she said "you are lucky, I have the smallest hands of anyone here today" When the Dr says "there is going to be pressure" they mean it...lol Not as bad as you would think but not something I'd want to have done often.

10. ketsugo

ketsugo VIP Member

Sep 10, 2011

11. chadstallion

chadstallion VIP Member

Aug 8, 2011
    yes, and sometimes even by a doctor ;)

The Grim Repper and Mike_RN like this.
  12. parttimer

parttimer VIP Member

Oct 11, 2011
    Psa and prostate checked twice a year as a condition of my hrt.

Tags: