Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

Ethyl Oleate

IronCore

IronCore

Bigger Than MAYO - VIP
Sep 9, 2010
I have been doing a lot of research and have not really found any "convincing" evidence that Ethyl Oleate is bad...

I know some have an allergic reaction to Ethyl Oleate... and it has been "reported" that it tends to breakdown rubber stoppers in vials and plungers in syringes... but I have used it extensively over the past couple years and I cant see any of the neg's... I actually prefer gear with Ethyl Oleate in it...

Any thoughts Ethyl Oleate?

LITTLEMAGS

LITTLEMAGS

VIP Member
Nov 1, 2010
i personally DONT know anyone who HASNT had bad effects. everyone I know either got incredible BAD reactions (swelling, redness, flu like symptoms) or worse yet I PERSONALLY know one guy that got such a BAD infection that he almost lost BOTH triceps. LUCKILY, they were able to stop the infection and NOT cut his triceps up. He now has two scares per arm.
SO....do I think EO is bad..yes, yes, i do.

Get Some

Get Some

MuscleHead
Sep 9, 2010
Personally, I think it should ONLY be used in preparations that are a high mg/ml that wouldn't stay suspended in GSO alone. GSO is king, no problems and it's super smooth. EO tends to be thicker and makes my skin turn pink after injection.

IronCore

IronCore

Bigger Than MAYO - VIP
Sep 9, 2010
Mags... I know you know your stuff... but to say EO caused an infection is not very accurate... the infection could have come from many things... improper cleaning before injection being one, or shitty gear, being prepared in an un-sterile environment being another, simply blaming EO for an infection???... highly unlikely... but thanks for the info...

The only thing I have EVER really heard of or seen first hand was a rash... and that was one of MANY....

GS... You sure about that?

D

deadweight

MuscleHead
Sep 20, 2010
I have been doing a lot of research and have not really found any "convincing" evidence that EO is bad...

I know some have an allergic reaction to it... and it has been "reported" that it tends to breakdown rubber stoppers in vials and plungers in syringes... but I have used it extensively over the past couple years and I cant see any of the neg's... I actually prefer gear with EO in it...

Any thoughts?

well when i first tryed eo i got bad reactions from it...but i kept on plugging away with the stuff...Now i get no reactions from eo..As a matter of fact i love the stuff now....Now that leads me to one question..Does your body adapt to things that react at first......Im living proff that YES it can get use to certain things ...Its very logical if u ask me...Ive gonna bad reactions from all types of oils...Its just a matter of certain situations....as far as eo eatting away at stoppers and plungers in syringes is beyound me...I use eo all the time and not once has it eatten away at the stoppers on vials...As a matter of fact i have some old exp prop and cyp that was made before raw deal and the stoppers are just fine...So that theory is shot to hell when it comes to me....Everyday im injecting eo and its painless and no reactions at all...So,i say eo is not bad....Plus gear last alot longer with it made with eo....dw

AWARE72

AWARE72

MuscleHead
Oct 17, 2010
I have been doing a lot of research and have not really found any "convincing" evidence that EO is bad...

I know some have an allergic reaction to it... and it has been "reported" that it tends to breakdown rubber stoppers in vials and plungers in syringes... but I have used it extensively over the past couple years and I cant see any of the neg's... I actually prefer gear with EO in it...

Any thoughts?

I never used anything with it, however it the above highlited is true doesn't sound like some I want to be injecting into my body...I stick with stuff with GSO

marx

marx

MuscleHead
Sep 29, 2010
The material safety data sheet says it is an irritant when applied to skin, so it is no leap to think taking it intermuscularly is not a positive idea. Anecdotal evidence points out a large part of our population has issues with it, first hand reports carry weight with me.

It ain't for me. But hey, do as you will, we can talk about it in the course of 5 to ten years, cuz that is a better period of examination of it's effects.

One good brother who made top notch high MG gear told me he thought it was the EO that gave him cancer in his thigh inject area. But that is just guesswork, there are a great many variables.

Constant irritation I think can cause mutation, which is what cancer is. The supps we use bring up IGF levels and that whole cascade... Making cancers more likely if we have that personal tendency.

Question is: Are you feeling lucky?

IronCore

IronCore

Bigger Than MAYO - VIP
Sep 9, 2010
good point marx... Cancer was my main concern and it hasn't been tested enough to really know...

Lizard King

Lizard King

Administrator
Staff Member
Sep 9, 2010
I get swells between the size of a baseball or a football, depending on how much I inject, followed by burning and itching where I want to rip my skin open to scratch. Oh, and sometimes a fever, so I will never touch it again.

marx

marx

MuscleHead
Sep 29, 2010
good point marx... Cancer was my main concern and it hasn't been tested enough to really know...

The brother figured it was the EO in his mixes that gave him an inject area tumor... but who knows- I'd just rather not take the chance when I don't have to-

The symptoms you mention LK sound VERY unwholesome...

LITTLEMAGS

LITTLEMAGS

VIP Member
Nov 1, 2010
I have read some conflicting information on it also. PRIOR to myself using it I didnt believe any of it but within 6 hrs the injection area was red, hot and inflammed to the touch. I couldnt barely walk (quad inject) and it took 7 days to subside. I was a true believer that EO was NOT for me. since I had quite a bit i passed it off. Every person i spoke with had bad reactions..some not as bad as others but all were bad.

A close friend is the one that got the infection and to be honest because he does a high volume of gear I think it was what broke the camels back.
I would rather poke twice a day than go through the EO pain I went through

fixxer

fixxer

MuscleHead
Dec 15, 2010
Agreed with the above. I used to get some horribly bad swell ups with EO gear. My thigh would just look horrendous from the swelling. I only use GSO nowadays.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic