Threads
Members
Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

Estrogen WTF?

8thangel

Dec 20, 2010
Correct, technically I'm on HRT, right now I've moved up to 250 Test E/100MG tren A eod. Started this back up at the start of August, before that I was just at 250 weekly.

The tren could actually be your problem. I've been hearing and reading more and more of this lately. Apparently the Roche method that is used to test the estrodial actually picks up the tren and shows it as falsely elevated estrogen. There's a few threads around about this.

I'm on hrt myself and was running tren but stopped it a few weeks ago cause I had a lab coming up. Just did the blood draw today so I guess I'll find out soon if I allowed enough time for it to clear. I would expect so since it's tren ace but didn't want to chance freaking my doc out with sky high estro.

Aside from that it also sounds as though you may be running ugl aromasin, yes? You mentioned a "pouch" of it so I figured that may be the case. I've read that ug aromasin isn't near as effective as pharm grade and this may or may not be causing you trouble as well. Personally I always get pharm grade aromasin as my AI. Don't want to take any chances!

Reactions: SJA
parttimer

parttimer

VIP Member
Oct 11, 2011
I was using MP for my aromasin, I switched to 2x a day dosing now, I have letro as well but I feel like shit when I take it. If I could get pharm grade I would, but my HRT doc only checks my test level not E. However if he checked it now he probably would pull my script based on my test level!

SJA

SJA

MuscleHead
Feb 24, 2011
The tren could be the issue. I would kill that before your blood draw. You may also want to hit some toremiphene but I am now curious to see if the tren is the culprit. Since you're using Tren A, it will clear in a week. It's worth the time to rule out the tren. You may not have an issue as you believe. I have a friend that I am helping in the same boat. I'll find out in a week if the tren is also giving him high numbers. He has no symptoms whatsoever. Libido is great, no crying, no nipple sensitivity, no fat gain.....nothing. But his estrogen was 1149. Prior to cycle he was normal......I tested him mid cycle......same thing happened last time. It's very interesting (although alarming). There is no study that I can find, just a lot of people having this issue with no symptoms.

8thangel

Dec 20, 2010
I just had my blood draw yesterday and will let you guys know how my numbers turn out. Should hear next week from my doc. Oh and I was running a shit ton of tren, 1050pw so we'll see.

8thangel

Dec 20, 2010
Just got my lab results today fellas... Everything was in normal ranges: test 720, estradiol 38.4

No more labs due for awhile so now it's time to bump up the test and tren!!!

SJA

SJA

MuscleHead
Feb 24, 2011
That is great!! I have a friend who is getting labs next week (2 weeks after killing tren) to see how that changes things.......standby for results.

parttimer

parttimer

VIP Member
Oct 11, 2011
Ill stop the tren this week and go back to just test. I switched to extreme peptide aromasin last week, my libido has tanked. I was taking 2x per day, dropped to 1x per day with no change. Switched back to MP three days ago and I can start to tell a difference already. Ill get tested next week after being off A for 10-12 days.

SJA

SJA

MuscleHead
Feb 24, 2011
OK.....results back from my friend....two weeks later with standard Toremiphene PCT.

EStrogen range 7.6 - 42.6 his estrogen was <5.1. There is certainly something to the false positive theory. His test is still 1194 (was off the chart two weeks ago) and free test is 44.6 so he is still coming down. Tor was from GWP.

parttimer

parttimer

VIP Member
Oct 11, 2011
So I dropped my tren after writing this, retested and came back at 102, this was with no aramosin being taking during that time either.

SJA

SJA

MuscleHead
Feb 24, 2011
I bet with an anti-E you would be in range. There are now a lot of data points with the same result. I think with the advent of cheap online blood work, for the first time in our history people are getting labs done more often AND while "on". Numbers that we just possibly never saw before as mainstream. Tren definitely seems to give a false positive so when taking tren just know that the numbers will be skewed.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic