What's New?

Estrogen related drugs

Meathead.

Meathead.

VIP Member
Apr 1, 2011
What do women prefer when dieting for a show ? For stubborn fat areas

Arimidex , Nolvadex or aromasin ?

Assuming diet and and cardio are intact and a cycle of var and clen is already utilized

BovaJP

BovaJP

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Feb 15, 2013
Hi Meathead. I only have one lil NPC show under my belt. I used Nolvadex. But the intent is not for fat burning, was my understanding.
If she has her diet 100% dialed in, using cardio and the other things. Then now you just have to trust the process and make it work. You can try to adjust the cardio. Not sure how far out you are talking about.
If you are talking maybe the midsection/abs? Maybe do a waist trainer. But again, it won't get rid of fat.
Has your girl used Vasoburn? I used it, but am questionable on if in fact it gets rid of fat lol. There is some science behind it, but.....LOL.
Good luck, sorry i'm not much help.

Mike_RN

Mike_RN

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Aug 13, 2013
I've had better results with .25 or .5mg of Arimidex E2D last 10-14 days. Nolvadex doesn't do enough and Letrozole does too much. Never used Asin on females but it would be comparative to Adex (1/4 or 1/2 tab E2D)

Meathead.

Meathead.

VIP Member
Apr 1, 2011
I don’t think Vasoburn does anything but I like vasoseven

Regarding the female she’s running var and clen but her thighs just won’t drop fat, her upper body is peeled

I know playing with estrogen on females can aid in fat loss since T will slightly elevate ,

I’ve had females use adex and Nolvadex but I felt both slightly helped , nothing over the top though

Mike_RN

Mike_RN

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Aug 13, 2013
Some of that “thigh fat” is likely water retention. Fat jiggles like jello in a ziplock bag where retained water will feel more like water (lol). If she’s far enough out try a few days of diuretic (OTC or HCTZ).

Mike_RN

Mike_RN

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Aug 13, 2013
I have also had females drop the Var 2-3wks out and use 5-10mg Winstrol for the last stretch (less water retention)

M

musto

Oct 14, 2018
Maybe do a waist trainer. But again, it won't get rid of fat.

Yeah, my recent ex grabbed a waist trainer to help her so-called problem area and it did improve her abdominal area slightly. Haven't seen her in months though so can't say how it worked out for her in the long run. It says here that it helps lose fat by increasing body temp while on a workout, and I'm not so sure about that (I think it makes no difference on the amount of physical exertion),but it might make a temporary enhancement.

Last edited by a moderator:
Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic