Latest Member
Samson0692
What's New?

Esters: same hormone, different effects

Jin

Jin

MuscleHead
Jun 15, 2018
I’ve read a fair amount of comments on TID about one esters’ effects being better/different than another’s. Or side effects being different

Ex: Tren E no sides. Tren A: pure hell.
Deca: bloat. NPP: no bloat

The hormone is the same. Nothing is different except the half-life (weight of the ester effects total hormone content*)

Change my mind.

R

rawdeal

TID Board Of Directors
Nov 29, 2013
Interested in replies. I would add Eq vs. Bold Cyp to the debate.

R

rawdeal

TID Board Of Directors
Nov 29, 2013
You add what you want to add, and I'll add what I want lol.
I was going more along the lines of which ones seem to get the most discussion on the boards. I think the Tren's get a good amt. of talk cause the sides can be more harsh(?) When ppl. praise NPP or Bold Cyp it sounds almost like they are totally different aas from Eq and Deca.
Although Test is presumably used more than any other aas, and has more esters available in the marketplace, I don't think it gets discussed as much(?)

Reactions: Jin
Lil Ed

Lil Ed

VIP Member
Jul 15, 2011
Not trying to hijack this thread but it makes me think about the statements of most users of Dbol in oily solution, their is no bloat, 0 water retention for Dbol in oily solution? is this a fact? and if so how and why?

on another note for Dbol in oily solution is that it is a powerful anti depression remedy when used at 50mg/ml users will find themselves in a very good and happy mood. we may also never see a clinical study of this but many if not almost all users will swear that this is true.

Lizard King

Lizard King

Administrator
Staff Member
Sep 9, 2010
Test Prop = Living hell of daily test flu and welts
Test Enanthate = Happy LK

Haven't tried Tren E since Tren A made me a bigger dick than I already am and no one needed it in my system longer.

R

rawdeal

TID Board Of Directors
Nov 29, 2013
Not trying to hijack this thread but it makes me think about the statements of most users of Dbol in oily solution, their is no bloat, 0 water retention for Dbol in oily solution? is this a fact? and if so how and why?

on another note for Dbol in oily solution is that it is a powerful anti depression remedy when used at 50mg/ml users will find themselves in a very good and happy mood. we may also never see a clinical study of this but many if not almost all users will swear that this is true.

Brother IronCore sure does ..... his sig line has always stuck in my mind. "Whoever said laughter is the best medicine has never tried dBol"

gunslinger

gunslinger

VIP Member
Sep 19, 2010
Test E vs Test Prop, same results but pain with prop and too many pins. EQ vs Bold Cyp zero sides from EQ even at a gram. Damn near lost an arm to bold no ester (not even kidding)

Deca never did anything for me, NPP helps with my joints like low dose EQ.

monsoon

monsoon

Senior Bacon VIP
Nov 1, 2010

I think this is a valid side topic because oral v injectable is the same drug in a different ester/ delivery vehicle right? Why do we have winstrol in a tablet or anadrol as an injection?

Jin

Jin

MuscleHead
Jun 15, 2018
Test E vs Test Prop, same results but pain with prop and too many pins. EQ vs Bold Cyp zero sides from EQ even at a gram. Damn near lost an arm to bold no ester (not even kidding)

Deca never did anything for me, NPP helps with my joints like low dose EQ.
I forgot to acknowledge shorter esters can produce greater pip. Thanks for pointing that out.

Lizard King

Lizard King

Administrator
Staff Member
Sep 9, 2010
I found winny injectable to give far more strength than oral winny
I think this is a valid side topic because oral v injectable is the same drug in a different ester/ delivery vehicle right? Why do we have winstrol in a tablet or anadrol as an injection?

JackD

JackD

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Sep 16, 2010
I’ve tried my fair share, tren is still my favorite in seeing how fast Ace kicked in vs Eth.

Test Prop was nice quick kick in , also fast on results.
TPP didn’t do much, or didn’t feel anything, so hard to compare.
Test Eth/Cyp = both have same results in same amount of time, just longer for them to surface than prop, but lasted longer and fewer pins!

NPP great on the joints, made me solid as a brick house and tons of weight, just no real strength gains.

Tren Ace and Eth - both gave insane strength gains. Both resulted in me getting new landscaping. Ace def gave me all the sides, where Eth not so bad. Ace just kicks in the same week, where Eth took time to build up to that.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic