Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

Ester and Gear Half Lifes

bigrobbie

bigrobbie

TID OG Member
Sep 19, 2010
I have been thinking for a while (for some reason) that Test Prop only had about a 48 hour half life...not sure where I got that, just as JackD said, it's nice to refresh ourselves on the basics cause as the statement I just made shows-you can get your facts messed up over time! Thanks again for a nice post!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Get Some

Get Some

MuscleHead
Sep 9, 2010
I have been thinking for a while (for some reason) that Test Prop only had about a 48 hour half life...not sure where I got that, just as JackD said, it's nice to refresh ourselves on the basics cause as the statement I just made shows-you can get your facts messed up over time! Thanks again for a nice post!!

Guys an gals, listen to this...

As I have said before "Active Half-Life" is a VERY misleading term. "Half-Life" is a term that describes the amount of time it takes for half of the drug to be released from the ester. At this point in time is when you need to pin again to keep levels constant. "Active Life" is the full lifetime of the ester. This figure is useless when compared to half-life. The times listed above are actually the "active life" times, not the half life. For half life, cut each of those numbers in half. If prop really had a half life of 4.5 days, there would be absolutely no need to shoot it EOD. Same goes for Cyp....12 day half life? why shoot it twice weekly? I just want to make sure everyone understands this.

Also, some of those figures are inaccurate. Phenylprop does NOT have the same half life as Prop does. Further, Deca does not have a longer half life than EQ. The Decanoate ester is shorter in chemical structure than the undecylenate ester, so it would make sense that a decanoate ester would release a drug a little quicker than an undecylenate ester. Also, Deca has a 15 day half life but sust could be 15-18? The longest ester in Sust is decanoate....they have the same half life.

A lot of what was posted is good info, but very misleading. I don't blame AWARE because I'm sure he took this from somewhere else. But, the moral here is, double and triple check your info. People pass around info like candy at a pedophile convention... let's make sure it's correct and complete information. Thanks guys

Last edited by a moderator:
B

BigLexi

Dec 21, 2010
so fast acting drugs such a test prop , tren ace are EOD injects correct??
i also do EOD with my Sust because of the prop & thats when i have my best success!
i usually hit every 5th day on longer stuff like enth or cyp? can go 7 days if imn running short on gear.

AWARE72

AWARE72

MuscleHead
Oct 17, 2010
so fast acting drugs such a test prop , tren ace are EOD injects correct??
i also do EOD with my Sust because of the prop & thats when i have my best success!
i usually hit every 5th day on longer stuff like enth or cyp? can go 7 days if imn running short on gear.

I'll be using some Test A here soon I will be using ED. I used Tren A and that was EOD. I currently using Test C & Tren E and I split the weekly dose(700/400) and dose every 3 or 4 day. Currently dose on Wed/Sun

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic