Members
Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

est in the fuck is wrong?

S

soinkid

Mar 14, 2011
Ok so I only have this at night, and its been goin for years.....almost every night once I lay down, I get this pain in both feet. It starts on the tops of my feet and in my ankles. If I don't pop them it seems to creep into ny shins. It's uncomfortable as Hell and painful. Keeps me up half the time. I played soccer for 13 years then got into mma for almost 2...I'm sure there's nerve danger in my feet, and shins. It only occurs st night.any ideas .

AllTheWay

AllTheWay

TID Lady Member
Mar 17, 2011
my dad has issues like this. he takes neurontin/gabapentin and it controlls it pretty well. there is a homoepathic medicine quinine that is sold for such things as leg cramps and the like which he said helped him some also. it is generally thought to be a neurological problem.

S

soinkid

Mar 14, 2011
So where do I get these? The only time I didn't get bothered was right after my carpel tunnel surgery...but I was in painkillers for awhile...

AllTheWay

AllTheWay

TID Lady Member
Mar 17, 2011
the quinine you can find at the local health food store generally. gabapentin is or atleast was really tough to get. it is a prescription only product but you might be able to convince your doc to get you a script for it depending on your relationship with him.

Regulator

Regulator

VIP Member
Jan 26, 2011
Idk know if it's the same problem buy I always have to pop my ankles all the time but even more at night. I wonder I I didn't pop them if I would have that pain u talk about. I pop my ankles knees And shoulders all the time. I get real bad pain in my shoulders when I don't pop them. My ankles pop when I walk no matter what. And knees at night get popped alot. Weird!

S

soinkid

Mar 14, 2011
Sounds like me bro...sorry to hear that...lol

JackD

JackD

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Sep 16, 2010
Do either of you stretch out your legs before bed?? It sounds like a circulation problem to me, and the pain is caused by pressure building up at the joints, and tight muscles which could be slowing down circulation, and causing pressure against nerves, obviously popping is taking that pressure off and the joint. Stretch your leg muscles out well at night before bed and lower back and see how things go.

S

soinkid

Mar 14, 2011

Thanks jackd! I'll try that tonight. I don't think its rls...

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic