Members
Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

eroids - mixed reviews

D

DieYoungDieStrong

Apr 25, 2014
Wondering what the consensus of eroids is on this forum. Seems to be a bag of mixed reviews everywhere. Not sure wtf to believe, would you use the sources at eroids or are the sources just paying for positive reviews and rankings?

dr jim

dr jim

MuscleHead
Apr 7, 2014
Finally a forum who is willing to call a spade a spade. But, but, but wait Dr Jim there's Dr Jitsu and he say's Eroids is GTG providing members follow the "rules"! Hey if you really want to know the truth about that F...ing site check out their MS/HPLC results submitted by SOURCES ONLY!

Now of course understand ALL of the testing is done by ONE LAB approved by Eroids or it WON'T BE POSTED.

However if you REALLY WANT to KNOW how little these approved "testers" know about the labs they are conducting follow some of the GENERIC GH comparisons. Thereafter, GO TO MESO and review the thread ELITEANABOLX (last TWO PAGES) where I pose SEVERAL questions to their "technician" Angus (whom actually seems like a decent fella, yet the subject material is clearly above his level of expertise) which remain unanswered to this day and IMO parlay a utterly pathetic indictment of NOT only Eroids, who allow this crap to be posted, but of their bogus lab!

EROIDS STAY THE FFFFFF AWAY, PERIOD!
jim

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
I had to do a double take here... DieYoungStrong is another member and a personal friend of mine. I thought you were him. I was about to shoot him a text and ask him if he fell down and hit his head lol

Any board where the sources pay the owners to be there is going to have troubles.

IronSoul

IronSoul

TID Board Of Directors
Apr 2, 2013
eroids

For security purposes alone, I would stay away. There are other routes you just gotta dig.

C

CBS

Jan 7, 2014
Finally a forum who is willing to call a spade a spade. But, but, but wait Dr Jim there's Dr Jitsu and he say's Eroids is GTG providing members follow the "rules"! Hey if you really want to know the truth about that F...ing site check out their MS/HPLC results submitted by SOURCES ONLY!

Now of course understand ALL of the testing is done by ONE LAB approved by Eroids or it WON'T BE POSTED.

However if you REALLY WANT to KNOW how little these approved "testers" know about the labs they are conducting follow some of the GENERIC GH comparisons. Thereafter, GO TO MESO and review the thread ELITEANABOLX (last TWO PAGES) where I pose SEVERAL questions to their "technician" Angus (whom actually seems like a decent fella, yet the subject material is clearly above his level of expertise) which remain unanswered to this day and IMO parlay a utterly pathetic indictment of NOT only Eroids, who allow this crap to be posted, but of their bogus lab!

EROIDS STAY THE FFFFFF AWAY, PERIOD!
jim

That ended up being a good thread despite its rocky start. This link will take you to the last few pages of that thread.

http://thinksteroids.com/forum/steroid-underground/are-eliteanabolx-gtg-134351838-20.html#post998545

I'll post this comment here because it shows just how far the Chinese will go to produce bunk hGH, including adding GH extracted from human blood plasma to their products.

ttp://thinksteroids.com/forum/steroid-underground/are-eliteanabolx-gtg-134351838-21.html#post1004552

Hey Angus hope your well mate!

Listen Iv'e had enough time to thoroughly review the new and old "GH" graphs and regardless of how I interpret the data there's a glaring incongruity. Recall as I mentioned I agree with your "chemists" comments and still do BUT they are at odds with the comments listed along side the Northern Trust and Fisher's HPLC print out and summary..

To be more specific even though the NT sample has IGF and Albumin typed in the upper left hand corner the purity is still listed as 90% in both the summary and on the HPLC itself? The fact the Northern Trust analysis revealed a MW that exceeds that of approved rHGH by some 95 gms/mol (as I mentioned earlier) further sustantiates this contention.

Finally your chemist agrees with my interpretation in this regard and states the Fisher sample is the most "pure" between NT and Fisher.

Please explain how these diametrically opposed differences are best reconciled in your opinion or otherwise.

Also can you explain HOW a blood byproduct, ALBUMIN, contaminated a manufactured GH sample? If true, those producers should be incarcerated, immediately!

Why? Because if such is the case infectious diseases and BLOOD TYPE incompatability allergic reactions could pose a SERIOUS and LEGITIMATE health risk to the user!

I actually have a few more questions but I suppose these were of utmost importance!

Regards
jim

dr jim

dr jim

MuscleHead
Apr 7, 2014
Thanks CBS. Suffice it to say if this fella we called PANMAN was not insisting Eroids was a legit site as were HIS PRODUCTS, the persistent flaming many were involved in (including myself) would not have become the focal point of the thread itself.

The relevant aspects of this thread begin around page 35 when "Pannman" proclaims Eroids MEMBERS were posting MS/HPLC results.

The fact is that does NOT occur on Eroids at ALL! Well at least ALL the mass spectroscopy and/or chromatography testing I could locate were ALL posted by SOURCES, including PanMans. (Hey CBS DID YOU EVER GIVE HIM THAT PANMAN SOURCE "CONNECTION" LMAO)

Now what's even MORE IMPORTANT, the testing performed by their (Eroids) lab PROVES the generic GH being sold ON EROIDS (at least some of it for SURE) ....... WAS PURE JUNK!

DON'T BELIEVE ME READ THAT THREAD STARTING AT PAGE 35-36!!!! (I'm happy to clarify ANY details if requested)
best
jim

Last edited:
C

CBS

Jan 7, 2014
(Hey CBS DID YOU EVER GIVE HIM THAT PANMAN SOURCE "CONNECTION" LMAO)

No, I've been watching PC/Jitsu self destruct (again) over on Eroids all week. It's been quite entertaining watching his high hopes for his ugl get dashed by a couple of members that have been tormenting him relentlessly. Now he's whining about still having to pay Eroid's fees while no one is buying from him. I love it!

Last edited:
H

hardpr

VIP Member
Feb 21, 2012
I had to do a double take here... DieYoungStrong is another member and a personal friend of mine. I thought you were him. I was about to shoot him a text and ask him if he fell down and hit his head lol

Any board where the sources pay the owners to be there is going to have troubles.
holy crap me too. i thought it was dys. until you pointed it out. i was like wtf

graniteman

graniteman

MuscleHead
Dec 31, 2011
You would be surprised who sources at eroids. It's a perfect hunting ground for le, I think I lasted a total of 2 posts before getting banned a few years back

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic