eroids - mixed reviews

DreamChaser

DreamChaser

Apr 19, 2014
Hey I think I know u from another forum lol best of luck bro

DreamChaser

DreamChaser

Apr 19, 2014
I had to do a double take here... DieYoungStrong is another member and a personal friend of mine. I thought you were him. I was about to shoot him a text and ask him if he fell down and hit his head lol

Any board where the sources pay the owners to be there is going to have troubles.

Oh wrong person I thought I recognized the name as well nice to see u here POB

Lizard King

Lizard King

Administrator
Staff Member
Sep 9, 2010
Someone PM FLB and let him know where to find his man-love Dr. jitsu....

Z

zodd

Mar 2, 2014
I've been using the top sources for a year ,, btw if you look on the whats new section here mutagenic ,, which was a top source there got busted ,, i used mutt it was fine but everything else was crap i think under dosed .As the above comments i agree they pay to be on eroids i know we can't talk about sources il just say this I'm going back to the overseas route its real and if it gets confiscated thats a gamble .Eroids sources will get your gear to you quick like a cheap pizza or taco lol stay away i think its been said enough here I'm surprised the feds allow it t be on at all ..

Z

zodd

Mar 2, 2014
I just wanted to add a final analogy cause I'm bored as hell ok eroids is like going to the hood to buy substances when you don't know anyone your gonna get crap , or cheated ..i guess you won't get carjacked though .

dr jim

dr jim

MuscleHead
Apr 7, 2014
You would be surprised who sources at eroids. It's a perfect hunting ground for le, I think I lasted a total of 2 posts before getting banned a few years back

Shit I knew you was one of the good guys, GM lol!

dr jim

dr jim

MuscleHead
Apr 7, 2014
No, I've been watching PC/Jitsu self destruct (again) over on Eroids all week. It's been quite entertaining watching his high hopes for his ugl get dashed by a couple of members that have been tormenting him relentlessly. Now he's whining about still having to pay Eroid's fees while no one is buying from him. I love it!

Mate if he can't make it on Eroids where you pay to play, what then the loony tune farm!

What is actually even more fascinating to watch is how EASILY some are suckered into believing his line of crap. But then again people believe what they WANT or NEED to believe, IME

C

CBS

Jan 7, 2014
Mate if he can't make it on Eroids where you pay to play, what then the loony tune farm!

What is actually even more fascinating to watch is how EASILY some are suckered into believing his line of crap. But then again people believe what they WANT or NEED to believe, IME

You're right about that. Looney Tunes would suit him better - he lives in a different reality than the rest of us, anyway. His reality is one where the laws of physics don't apply - like when Wile E. Coyote runs off a cliff but doesn't fall until he looks down.

For evidence, just look at PC/Jitsu's latest words of wisdom. Lmao

Biologic1

Just placed an order for 100 rip kits. We explicitly asked that they test at a bs value of 22.

21=10 IU's. Last time we asked for 21, but got 19.7. That is why I kept the $250 price.

The only catch is these will most likely go for $275.

Last edited:
dr jim

dr jim

MuscleHead
Apr 7, 2014
They test out at 22 (ng/DL?) on blood testing!

Fascinating PC has developed a means of ensuring a particular blood level is achieved based on the quantity of GH utilized. However why hasn't ANYONE in the medical field been able to make such a precise (dosing/blood level) correlation.

Then again I suspect what could be even more alarming is the number of discussants who actually seem to believe this garbage!

This is a HUGE problem for Eroids, since while they have attempted to propagate the notion they are a legitimate AAS forum, this form of nonsense continues practically unchallenged by admin, moderators or other vets!

Now why is that ....... money talks on Eroids folks!!!

F ...ING PATHETIC
Jim

Z

zodd

Mar 2, 2014
what is it with the rules here ?I thought we can't talk about sources there are 2 threads about naps gear and alin and now eroids just curious ?

Last edited:
IronSoul

IronSoul

TID Board Of Directors
Apr 2, 2013
what is it with the rules here ?I thought we can't talk about sources there are 2 threads about naps gear and alin and now eroids just curious ?

Well eroids isn't an actual source, but I understand your concern with the discussions. I'm sure admin or a moderator will answer this for. Possibly a PM

Rottenrogue

Rottenrogue

Strongwoman
Jan 26, 2011
I've already tried to explain it

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic