Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest Member
Kiddorism

Eric Lilliebridge all time WR squat raw with wraps 1025 !!

kyle grey

kyle grey

MuscleHead
May 15, 2012
Malanichev just squatted 470 kg ( 1036 lb ) walked out and after missing his first two attempts at Boss of Bosses 2 .

Last edited:
kyle grey

kyle grey

MuscleHead
May 15, 2012
Here's the video !!!

Last edited by a moderator:
porky little keg

porky little keg

MuscleHead
May 21, 2011
Dude, Malanichev looked UNREAL!!! I can't believe how aggressively he can come out of the hole with that much weight.

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
I had such a boner watching him hit that squat... got a hand shake from him after. NEVER WASHING MY HAND AGAIN

Bullmuscle7

Bullmuscle7

MuscleHead
Jun 11, 2014
I can't believe that!! And he walked it out!!

How's come no mono for that kinda weight?

hawkeye

hawkeye

VIP Member
Sep 19, 2011
Eric is unreal as a lifter and I almost have my doubts he will every go equipped. He is still breaking records and he is just 24? But Andrey is the king of kings in my opinion. No mono and walks that shit out! Holy balls!!!

BrotherIron

BrotherIron

VIP Member
Mar 6, 2011
To walk out that weight just takes him to another level. I'm not trying to talk shit but Eric wouldn't be able to walk it out and squat it.

I remember what Capt. Kirk said back in the day... there were many people hitting his numbers on a mono but none of them could walk it out and hit it. That's a night and day difference.

SAD

SAD

TID Board Of Directors
Feb 3, 2011
The all-time squat should have nothing to do with whether or not it was walked out.

The bench is called the bench, not the unrackityourselfand bench. The deadlift isn't the twirling deadlift.

The squat should have nothing to do with walking and everything to do with just the squat.

It should be noted that I'm more proud of my walked out 700 squat than of my mono 700 squat. It should also be noted that Malanichev is also a SHW and probably has 30lbs on Eric along with extra time to get there, so comparisons aren't quite apples to apples. Just my .02, and I respect the hell out of both of them.

Last edited:
hawkeye

hawkeye

VIP Member
Sep 19, 2011
The all-time squat should have nothing to do with whether or not it was walked out.

The bench is called the bench, not the unrackityourselfand bench. The deadlift isn't the twirling deadlift.

The squat should have nothing to do with walking and everything to do with just the squat.

It should be noted that I'm more proud of my walked out 700 squat than of my mono 700 squat. It should also be noted that Malanichev is also a SHW and probably has 30lbs on Eric along with extra time to get there, so comparisons aren't quite apples to apples. Just my .02, and I respect the hell out of both of them.

SAD you make some good points, but I think the mono came late in the game in contrast to the Big 3 lifts. Bench has not changed and neither has deads (besides sumo). Squats are just a bit different. To walk it out and set yourself and go ATG, is pretty damn impressive. Eric will continue to get better and has incredible potential, which is crazy with his achievements already. I think the weight issue is fairly trivial. Eric is a 308er and usually cuts to make weight. Andrey is just a big dude. Both are way crazy strong. Hats off to both of them.

SAD

SAD

TID Board Of Directors
Feb 3, 2011
SAD you make some good points, but I think the mono came late in the game in contrast to the Big 3 lifts. Bench has not changed and neither has deads (besides sumo). Squats are just a bit different. To walk it out and set yourself and go ATG, is pretty damn impressive. Eric will continue to get better and has incredible potential, which is crazy with his achievements already. I think the weight issue is fairly trivial. Eric is a 308er and usually cuts to make weight. Andrey is just a big dude. Both are way crazy strong. Hats off to both of them.

Eric hasn't really had to start cutting yet to make 308, according to my scientific followings of his posts, haha. But agreed, it's SOMEWHAT menial at those sizes. And I definitely think it's more impressive to walk it out first, but impression should have nothing to do with records. I'd be really impressed if someone did a backflip with 225 on their back and then squatted it perfectly, but that's still just a 225 squat. I don't think anyone can take anything away from the past greats, but let's not start putting down the current greats because they don't risk the walkout. Not saying anyone here is dissing the mono, but a squat is a squat and I don't care how you got to the first command, personally.

Good discussion guys. Respect.

BrotherIron

BrotherIron

VIP Member
Mar 6, 2011

That's interesting you said it shouldn't matter if a weight was walked out or not (when comparing 2 lifters in the same weight category) and then you say you're more proud of your walked 700 then 700 in a mono. Merely an observation... and of course playing devils advocate.

I'm only voicing my opinions which are just that... opinions. They don't matter in the grand scheme of things and both lifts in a mono or walked out are beyond incredible. It's also my opinion that both lifters aren't done yet... I would wager they'll hit even bigger numbers in time. I'd like to see them in the same meet... I know they won't be in the same weight class and see them kind of battle it out again... I know they aren't in the same weight class but I would wager they would push each other.

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
I think walking out a grand is more impressive.

At some point all that weight is on one leg.

You have to shift the weight.

You can't take your air unrack and go. You have to take air. Walk. Let air out and retake air.

I haven't met Eric but I met andrey. He is so ****ing massive it's insane. I am surprised him and kendall fit in the same room. Andrey weighed 355lbs. But as SAD knows, strength isn't linear.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic