Members
Latest Member
RalfKelleh
What's New?

Equipoise and red blood cell count

W

Wikkel

Sep 23, 2010
I have been on 800 mg test 600 equipoise for 9 weeks. I had my red blood cell count tested as part of my blood work and it actually came back lower than before. Any ideas why this could be? Under dosed gear maybe?

Titan

Titan

VIP Member
Dec 28, 2010
I have been on 800 mg test 600 equipoise for 9 weeks. I had my red blood cell count tested as part of my blood work and it actually came back lower than before. Any ideas why this could be? Under dosed gear maybe?
EQ is not that far of from reg Test..in fact its one simple modification in the testosterone molecule. So, All AAS raise your RBC count about the same.
I think a lot of people get EQ and Erythropoietin confused.
In this case I say you got gear which is not the dosage it claims.

F.I.S.T.

F.I.S.T.

MuscleHead
Sep 24, 2011

Could be a simple fix through diet brother.This is something that those in the bbing lifestyle are especially prone to as well as anyone on a restricted diet.There are several foods that directly impact RBC count.Here's some great info on it.....

[h=2]Iron-Rich Foods[/h] Your body uses the mineral iron to make hemoglobin. Hemoglobin helps carry and store oxygen in the body. Consuming foods rich in iron can prevent anemia and help keep all your cells well-supplied with oxygen. Sources of iron include red meat, organ meat such as kidney and livers, beans, lentils, dark green leafy vegetables, such as spinach and kale, dried prunes, dried raisins and egg yolks, according to MedlinePlus.

[h=2]Folic Acid-Rich Foods
[/h] Folic acid, also known as vitamin B9, is a B-complex vitamin that helps the body make new healthy red blood cells. Patients with low levels of folic acid often develop anemia. Patients can increase red blood cells in the body by consuming foods rich in folic acid. Examples of foods with high amounts of folic acid include enriched breads and cereals, green leafy vegetables, such as kale and spinach, dried beans, peas and nuts.

[h=2]Vitamin B-12-Rich Foods
[/h] Vitamin B-12 is a B-complex vitamin that is important for the DNA synthesis and production of red blood cells in the bone marrow. Low levels of B-12 lead to abnormal cell division in the bone marrow that results in large immature red blood cells known as megaloblasts. Patients with megaloblasts suffer from megaloblastic anemia because the abnormal red blood cells cannot store or transport oxygen to tissues. Vitamin B-12 is naturally found in a wide variety of animal foods and is added to some fortified foods. Sources of vitamin B-12 include beef liver, fish, red meat, eggs, milk, dairy products, fortified breakfast cereals and nutritional yeasts.

Try adding more of these into your diet and see if that helps.Good luck brother.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic