Latest Member
Rolanalon
What's New?

Equipoise advice

V

veronica

TID Lady Member
Aug 6, 2016
I not inexperienced with anabolics but about to start first EQ cycle and getting conflicting info on the web about dosage for females. Ive done var, primo, tbol, deca, npp and test p before at varying doses. I want to recomp, and diet and training are in check, but what are ladies thoughts on a good dose for max gains and minimal sides. I had bad sides with prop so not quite as adventures with doses these days, but the very low low doses just dont give me the gains I want. Im 70 kg (not sure how that translates in pounds) and in fairly good shape.??

Zuespas

Zuespas

Aug 2, 2016
My wife loves EQ. She is a national lever NPC figure competitor for reference of the physique type she has. She doses it at 50mg every 5 days. There are some slight side effects but no more than a similar dose of primo.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BrotherIron

BrotherIron

VIP Member
Mar 6, 2011
I'll leave the advice for the ladies of TID to offer you.

BTW... 70kg = 154lbs

TenaciousA

TenaciousA

TID Lady Member
Mar 31, 2013
It's not weight based, rather how you respond and tolerate sides.

I ran 50 twice a week x12 weeks didn't see amazing results. Gainz came off quickly as per usuz for me.

You're gonna get hungry so be prepared.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

sityslicker1

sityslicker1

TID Board Of Directors
Oct 6, 2010
It's not weight based, rather how you respond and tolerate sides.

I ran 50 twice a week x12 weeks didn't see amazing results. Gainz came off quickly as per usuz for me.

You're gonna get hungry so be prepared.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Why do others always associate EQ with hunger specifically? All anabolic steriods increase protein synthesis, so all of them should really increase hunger.

TenaciousA

TenaciousA

TID Lady Member
Mar 31, 2013
Why do others always associate EQ with hunger specifically? All anabolic steriods increase protein synthesis, so all of them should really increase hunger.
Personally has def been the one to noticeably increase my appetite.

I haven't extensively used, just sayin.

Enasni

Enasni

TID Lady Member
Feb 10, 2014
Personally has def been the one to noticeably increase my appetite.

I haven't extensively used, just sayin.

Same case for me. I've run a few diff compounds and eq makes me hungry and a bit paranoid and weird too. In fact a lot paranoid and weird. It's the reason I've stopped using it... When I did, 100mg/wk worked ok for me personally.

V

veronica

TID Lady Member
Aug 6, 2016
interesting about the psychological effects, I remember reading somewhere about guys complaining of excessive anxiety when on eq , something I've been prone to in the past. Well I'm almost a week in now, starting at 50mg every 5 days and will up it in a few weeks if sides are manageable. So far no issues, though I'm aware it's a long ester and might take a while to kick in, here's hoping this cycle goes well.

Mrsajdonutz

Mrsajdonutz

TID Lady Member
Aug 15, 2016
I also just started my first eq cycle yesterday and plan to do 50mg every 5 days for 12 weeks. Excited to see your progress!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G925A using Tapatalk

shortz

shortz

Beard of Knowledge VIP
May 6, 2013
interesting about the psychological effects, I remember reading somewhere about guys complaining of excessive anxiety when on eq , something I've been prone to in the past. Well I'm almost a week in now, starting at 50mg every 5 days and will up it in a few weeks if sides are manageable. So far no issues, though I'm aware it's a long ester and might take a while to kick in, here's hoping this cycle goes well.

Anxiety and elevated blood pressure are two very common side effects of Eq. It is typically dose related though.

S

Snake

VIP Member
May 1, 2011
I used to use it a lot, but if you get anxiety, it's intense, and the hunger on EQ isn't just hungry.
It's this effed up bottomless pit, eat your face off and never be satisfied , hunger.
No more for me, thanks. I've tried the majority of AAS, and for me, there isn't much reason to stray from test.
More at times, less at times, but just varying amounts and esters does all I need, these days.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic