Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

Eq

LITTLEMAGS

LITTLEMAGS

VIP Member
Nov 1, 2010
I personally like it for its enhanced cardio effects. With the increased RBC count I get enhanced cardiovascular effects. I train BJJ 3 times a week and I can feel effects with very hard roll

L

Lifter74

Mar 11, 2022
I personally like it for its enhanced cardio effects. With the increased RBC count I get enhanced cardiovascular effects. I train BJJ 3 times a week and I can feel effects with very hard roll
That's the main reason I picked it to try. I'm hoping it will help me push a little harder especially in the treadmill area. I work a very physical job and tbh I am beat by the time I get to the gym

L

Lifter74

Mar 11, 2022
So do y'all prefer pre-work out use or cycles of superdrol

gunslinger

gunslinger

VIP Member
Sep 19, 2010
I always liked it at 600mg per week for 14-16 weeks. Most of whats out there these days is just way underdosed test IMO. Back in the day it came in huge jugs and two 50mg shots per week would make a huge difference. These days I just go with NPP and get basically the same effects at around 400mg per week for 8-10 weeks

L

Lifter74

Mar 11, 2022
Yeah I have never seen the true 50mg/ml vet grade Eq. I am sure it was endurance in a bottle. I've seen lab results on my brand but I'm sure it's not accurate either. Lol. I wish we could get the original dbol, Eq, drop, ect. Appreciate your input

Wallyd

Wallyd

VIP Member
Dec 10, 2013
I always liked it at 600mg per week for 14-16 weeks. Most of whats out there these days is just way underdosed test IMO. Back in the day it came in huge jugs and two 50mg shots per week would make a huge difference. These days I just go with NPP and get basically the same effects at around 400mg per week for 8-10 weeks
I’ve switched to NPP, I’d say it’s my new staple.

Littleguy

Littleguy

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
I've never gotten any benefit from running EQ.
Me neither other than shedding
Yeah I've heard that several times too. How high did you go. 1500/week isn't uncommon
If you have to run any compound at over a gram a week that should tell you all you need to know.
There are better compounds to take
Indeed and YES I have heard of some using it for the increased RBC and cardio effect, however what are the trade offs healthwise? who knows, but likely not the best idea.

LITTLEMAGS

LITTLEMAGS

VIP Member
Nov 1, 2010
I think a lot has to do with amounts. I don’t go above 100mg for the cardio effects. Some you guys hitting crazy amounts IMO. (1000mg is just not needed) Damn I never did more than that

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic