Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

EQ

liswright_32

liswright_32

TID Lady Member
Sep 28, 2021
It is very easy to be seduced by the drugs and steroids have strong psychological effects that many of us ignore or don't even acknowledge. You have dumped a lot of info into a short amount of posts lol.
Sooooo....

1) Welcome to TID, We are always happy to see female members.

2) You have just finished a cycle and should probably learn how to keep gaining and maintain mass POST CYCLE (before diving right into the next)

3) You have a strong jawline in your profile pic (pre-cycle) so I cannot see any masculinization post cycle. You are pretty solid for 5'4" 175lbs and have a great frame to carry muscle.

4) Have you noticed and excessive facial and chest hair growth? Has your clitoris grown? Most of my female clients notice their voice cracking (scratchy throat effect) or thick sparse facial hair growth as the common early virilization effects.

Thank you! Yes, I know I need to figure out how to maintain and gain without the extra “help”. When my cycle ended, I crashed mentally, so I get the psychological part of what you said. Do you have any advice on what to do post cycle to keep the mass and still get closer to my goals? Also, the mental side, how do you not crash? My clit hasn’t grown any,no. Maybe a tiny bit more facial hair but not much. Thank you again for all the advice. Much appreciated.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

liswright_32

liswright_32

TID Lady Member
Sep 28, 2021
lis looking great. Keep up the hard work and dedication!

I really have zero advice to offer female athletes on EQ usage. I can olny let you know that in my experience it's a mild compound. However, if running a higher dose heartrate / anxiety and redblood cel count can be an issue.

Good Luck!

Thank you very much!

BackAtIt

BackAtIt

MuscleHead
Oct 3, 2016
If you're going to use machines use natalus as they have lots of adjustments so you can get your natural grove as close as possible. Db are best for avoiding inj. Bb great for squats which is what you should focus on for growth. Just my 2 cents which is now worth a dollar. Best of luck!

Ah yeah!!!..." NAUTLAUS"...I used those for a few years!....I do recommend!....:)

liswright_32

liswright_32

TID Lady Member
Sep 28, 2021
Lot of excellent advice. Remember, gaining muscle is a marathon, not a Sprint. You should only use as much that needed for a result. Start low, like 10mg day of var for a couple of wks and inc. as needed. Being a new user and a female lower doses can be very effective. And when the lower dose stops working you can go up. What can you do when your.high dosing stops working? Add in other compounds? Dose even higher? Go slow, be patient, please don't ruin your health for what? One last thing, leg presses on an old steel sled are great for injuries. If you're going to use machines use natalus as they have lots of adjustments so you can get your natural grove as close as possible. Db are best for avoiding inj. Bb great for squats which is what you should focus on for growth. Just my 2 cents which is now worth a dollar. Best of luck!

Thank you! Great advice!

W

Wilson6

VIP Member
Dec 17, 2019
Thank you! Yes, I know I need to figure out how to maintain and gain without the extra “help”. When my cycle ended, I crashed mentally, so I get the psychological part of what you said. Do you have any advice on what to do post cycle to keep the mass and still get closer to my goals? Also, the mental side, how do you not crash? My clit hasn’t grown any,no. Maybe a tiny bit more facial hair but not much. Thank you again for all the advice. Much appreciated.

"Also, the mental side (and physical), how do you not crash?"

Find a HRT clinic that prescribes T for women, legally. It takes about 25 mg of TC a week to have a measurable effect on body composition and QOL (libido, energy, etc.) Huang et al., Menopause 2014. The TC is run as a base or cruise as the guys would call it. It makes a big difference in what happens post cycle (physical and psychological). A good resource on T in women is https://hormonebalance.org/publications/. Virilization is variable and depends on genetics as well as drug, dose and lifetime exposure as well as what you are willing to tolerate. All AAS will cause vilirization at some point and much is not reversible. Read Glaser's studies. Furthermore, if that pic is really you and you live in MO, at least at the time of Rick Collins Legal Muscle publication, simple possession of any non-script AAS is a felony in MO and many other states in the US. Anyone can read these posts including LE, employers etc. Lastly, EQ generates considerable ROS (reactive oxygen species) nothing good comes from that relative to organ toxicity esp renal.

liswright_32

liswright_32

TID Lady Member
Sep 28, 2021
"Also, the mental side (and physical), how do you not crash?"

Find a HRT clinic that prescribes T for women, legally. It takes about 25 mg of TC a week to have a measurable effect on body composition and QOL (libido, energy, etc.) Huang et al., Menopause 2014. The TC is run as a base or cruise as the guys would call it. It makes a big difference in what happens post cycle (physical and psychological). A good resource on T in women is https://hormonebalance.org/publications/. Virilization is variable and depends on genetics as well as drug, dose and lifetime exposure as well as what you are willing to tolerate. All AAS will cause vilirization at some point and much is not reversible. Read Glaser's studies. Furthermore, if that pic is really you and you live in MO, at least at the time of Rick Collins Legal Muscle publication, simple possession of any non-script AAS is a felony in MO and many other states in the US. Anyone can read these posts including LE, employers etc. Lastly, EQ generates considerable ROS (reactive oxygen species) nothing good comes from that relative to organ toxicity esp renal.

Great info. Thanks. I don’t live in Missouri.

two_slug

two_slug

VIP Member
Mar 7, 2012
No I haven’t. Where do I get that done? I’m still pretty high I think. Maybe 29%? The back of my legs is where most of my fat goes and my butt.

Calipers are cheap and it is something you can do yourself. There's a little learning curve involved but after a few times you'll get the hang of it. Some people recommend measuring 6 or more body points, but I don't see the point of doing more than three. I used to measure my stomach ( an inch or so below the navel ), back of the tricep ( long head ), and the outer quad ( standing ). Measure once or twice a wk. No more is needed. Here's an example I found on a quick Amazon search. https://www.amazon.com/Body-Fat-Caliper-Measuring-Tape/dp/B07NYHQYN4

Jmho, but I don't see the point of 2ew injections of EQ because of the long half life ( 14 days). One pin ew should be fine. I'd also start with 50mg ew instead of 100mg to see how you react , again because of the long half life. It takes a good five wks or so for you to feel the benefits and if you experience bad sides, you'll be dealing with them for wks too. If you're cool with 50mg after five or six wks raise it to 75mg.
Again, jm2c.

Welcome to TID:)

liswright_32

liswright_32

TID Lady Member
Sep 28, 2021
Calipers are cheap and it is something you can do yourself. There's a little learning curve involved but after a few times you'll get the hang of it. Some people recommend measuring 6 or more body points, but I don't see the point of doing more than three. I used to measure my stomach ( an inch or so below the navel ), back of the tricep ( long head ), and the outer quad ( standing ). Measure once or twice a wk. No more is needed. Here's an example I found on a quick Amazon search. https://www.amazon.com/Body-Fat-Caliper-Measuring-Tape/dp/B07NYHQYN4

Jmho, but I don't see the point of 2ew injections of EQ because of the long half life ( 14 days). One pin ew should be fine. I'd also start with 50mg ew instead of 100mg to see how you react , again because of the long half life. It takes a good five wks or so for you to feel the benefits and if you experience bad sides, you'll be dealing with them for wks too. If you're cool with 50mg after five or six wks raise it to 75mg.
Again, jm2c.

Welcome to TID:)

Thank you. Every place I searched said to split it in two so it’s a more steady level? Idk how long it takes to feel the effects, but I can say I feel very moody.

Tuffoldman

Tuffoldman

VIP Member
May 23, 2011
My wife is used EQ many many times in different doses. Mostly 50 to 100 per week when she trained for marathons it help with her endurance and muscle recovery from what she felt after resistance training.

She only has one kidney and we just recently found out that it does have an effect on your kidneys so unfortunately she'll never use it again but she loved the compound.

liswright_32

liswright_32

TID Lady Member
Sep 28, 2021
My wife is used EQ many many times in different doses. Mostly 50 to 100 per week when she trained for marathons it help with her endurance and muscle recovery from what she felt after resistance training.

She only has one kidney and we just recently found out that it does have an effect on your kidneys so unfortunately she'll never use it again but she loved the compound.

Sorry to hear about her kidney. Thanks for the tip. This is a one time thing for me.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic