pbtom
What's New?

EQ

liswright_32

liswright_32

TID Lady Member
Sep 28, 2021
Welcome to TID and nice work.

I have a friend in the IFBB as fitness competitor and she always responds well to Primo n Var.....winny just kind of trashed her voice but gave good results too.

I tried to add winny to the var at the end and I blew up like a balloon. It put so much water weight on me but at the same time, it was probably just too much at once. I used like 5mg. Once I got the water, (few days) I stopped it. I have primo but it’s enanthate (spelling?). I meant to get acetate. Im too scared to use it, so I opted for the EQ. Honestly, so far so good with the EQ. I’ll post my results as I go. Thank you btw.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

liswright_32

liswright_32

TID Lady Member
Sep 28, 2021
Welcome to TID! I don't have a lot of experience training female athletes, but Mike_RN does, and he'll be able to give you some really good inputs. Bova will also be a good resource for you.

Just want to encourage you. You look good in your photos, and you should be very proud of the progress you've already made. I think it might be a good idea to try to narrow down what you want to achieve over the next 3-4 months, and then tailor your training, diet, and AAS regime based on your goals.

Thank you so much! I am, but of course I want to be ripped and thick. Good idea! I’m so new to all of this so I am doing a lot of research. I eat clean and work out on average 6 days a week 2.5 hours. I do 30 minutes of cardio a day. The diet part I need to do more research on. I try to eat about 150-160 grams of protein a day. I need to eat more veggies and less fruit though. I eat oatmeal bananas for my carbs. Some small portions of rice here and there. Oh and I do eat lentils a lot. I’m a bit dairy sensitive though but haven’t found a protein source for my shakes to replace it. I tried pea protein and it is thick and grainy. Yuk!

BD Cool

BD Cool

VIP Member
Dec 1, 2011
Thank you! My jaw line is a bit more pronounced, but not much. I think it may be in my head because I’m worried about becoming too masculine. I know I overdid it with the var, so I assumed I would get some sides. I would like to increase my size on my legs. I started at 150 lbs and now I’m 175. I’m clean bulking. How much of that do you think is actual muscle?

Your jaw line may be slightly pronounced because you have low bodyfat. I don't see any masculine traits in your face... you look like a female that is in great shape.

Also, are you sure you had winny that caused you to gain water weight?

liswright_32

liswright_32

TID Lady Member
Sep 28, 2021
Your jaw line may be slightly pronounced because you have low bodyfat. I don't see any masculine traits in your face... you look like a female that is in great shape.

Also, are you sure you had winny that caused you to gain water weight?

Yes for me it did. I think it’s because it caused my testosterone to go up considerably very quickly. From what I have heard, testosterone increases water under the skin. I’m not 100% sure on that one. As soon as I stopped taking it, I lost the water.

tommyguns2

tommyguns2

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Dec 25, 2010
Just a little info on EQ. The hormone in EQ is boldenone, and EQ is the long ester version of boldenone. EQ is short for Equipoise which is a tradename for the actual compound boldenone undecylenate. The "undecylenate" is the ester (carbon chain molecule) that is attached to the boldenone hormone. The ester attached to the hormone is what gives you the different types of "time release" of the hormone into the bloodstream.

A very short ester, like acetate, will result in a relatively rapid release of the hormone into the bloodstream, while the long esters, such as the undecylenate, result in a very slow release of the hormone into the bloodstream. The boldenone hormone is notorious for making people miserable when attached to the short esters, such as acetate, so you'll never see boldenone acetate, and if you do, avoid it like the plague. You will feel like you've got the flu, and walk with a limp like you've been kicked by a horse.

Having said all that, EQ is very slow acting, so while you just started it, it would be unusual for you to notice much of anything for the first 4-5 weeks that you're pinning it. That's because the hormone is very slowly being released into your bloodstream, and then gradually increasing to it's steady state level, which should be in about 4-5 weeks from when you start. For this reason, it's not uncommon for people to "kick start" their cycle with an oral compound like var, which begins working right away. So many people will run EQ for a long cycle, such as 16-20 weeks because it starts so slow.

One negative aspect of the long esters. Let's say for whatever reason, you're experiencing some undesired side-effects, and you want to discontinue. While you'll stop pinning immediately, you still have the long ester hormone in your system, so the rate at which your sides recede will also be pretty slow.

W

Wilson6

VIP Member
Dec 17, 2019
Just a little info on EQ. The hormone in EQ is boldenone, and EQ is the long ester version of boldenone. EQ is short for Equipoise which is a tradename for the actual compound boldenone undecylenate. The "undecylenate" is the ester (carbon chain molecule) that is attached to the boldenone hormone. The ester attached to the hormone is what gives you the different types of "time release" of the hormone into the bloodstream.

A very short ester, like acetate, will result in a relatively rapid release of the hormone into the bloodstream, while the long esters, such as the undecylenate, result in a very slow release of the hormone into the bloodstream. The boldenone hormone is notorious for making people miserable when attached to the short esters, such as acetate, so you'll never see boldenone acetate, and if you do, avoid it like the plague. You will feel like you've got the flu, and walk with a limp like you've been kicked by a horse.

Having said all that, EQ is very slow acting, so while you just started it, it would be unusual for you to notice much of anything for the first 4-5 weeks that you're pinning it. That's because the hormone is very slowly being released into your bloodstream, and then gradually increasing to it's steady state level, which should be in about 4-5 weeks from when you start. For this reason, it's not uncommon for people to "kick start" their cycle with an oral compound like var, which begins working right away. So many people will run EQ for a long cycle, such as 16-20 weeks because it starts so slow.

One negative aspect of the long esters. Let's say for whatever reason, you're experiencing some undesired side-effects, and you want to discontinue. While you'll stop pinning immediately, you still have the long ester hormone in your system, so the rate at which your sides recede will also be pretty slow.

Attachments

• EQ pharmacokinetics.png
    EQ pharmacokinetics.png
    219.5 KB · Views: 100
JackD

JackD

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Sep 16, 2010
No I haven’t. Where do I get that done? I’m still pretty high I think. Maybe 29%? The back of my legs is where most of my fat goes and my butt.

not sure where you train at, however, a good personal trainer has Calipers and uses that system in addition to the electronic devices. I would ask around at the gyms you train at.

DungeonDweller

DungeonDweller

VIP Member
Mar 21, 2017
I bought one online somewhere, but they can be tricky to use and get a reliable reading. I would say someone who has experience with using one, like a trainer or someone who works at the gym, would get the most valid result. If all else fails check Amazon.

Mike_RN

Mike_RN

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Aug 13, 2013
It is very easy to be seduced by the drugs and steroids have strong psychological effects that many of us ignore or don't even acknowledge. You have dumped a lot of info into a short amount of posts lol.
Sooooo....

1) Welcome to TID, We are always happy to see female members.

2) You have just finished a cycle and should probably learn how to keep gaining and maintain mass POST CYCLE (before diving right into the next)

3) You have a strong jawline in your profile pic (pre-cycle) so I cannot see any masculinization post cycle. You are pretty solid for 5'4" 175lbs and have a great frame to carry muscle.

4) Have you noticed and excessive facial and chest hair growth? Has your clitoris grown? Most of my female clients notice their voice cracking (scratchy throat effect) or thick sparse facial hair growth as the common early virilization effects.

Wallyd

Wallyd

VIP Member
Dec 10, 2013
Excuse the weird faces and I’m still in the very very beginning stages. Weighed myself and I weigh 175.2

How tall are you at that body weight? Looking good btw!
Scratch that question, I see you’re 5’4”.

Last edited by a moderator:
S

searay

VIP Member
Dec 20, 2017
Lot of excellent advice. Remember, gaining muscle is a marathon, not a Sprint. You should only use as much that needed for a result. Start low, like 10mg day of var for a couple of wks and inc. as needed. Being a new user and a female lower doses can be very effective. And when the lower dose stops working you can go up. What can you do when your.high dosing stops working? Add in other compounds? Dose even higher? Go slow, be patient, please don't ruin your health for what? One last thing, leg presses on an old steel sled are great for injuries. If you're going to use machines use natalus as they have lots of adjustments so you can get your natural grove as close as possible. Db are best for avoiding inj. Bb great for squats which is what you should focus on for growth. Just my 2 cents which is now worth a dollar. Best of luck!

midevil

midevil

TID Board Of Directors
Jan 20, 2011
lis looking great. Keep up the hard work and dedication!

I really have zero advice to offer female athletes on EQ usage. I can olny let you know that in my experience it's a mild compound. However, if running a higher dose heartrate / anxiety and redblood cel count can be an issue.

Good Luck!

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic