Latest Member
Kiddorism
What's New?

EQ

liswright_32

liswright_32

TID Lady Member
Sep 28, 2021
Excuse the weird faces and I’m still in the very very beginning stages. Weighed myself and I weigh 175.2

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I did leg press 520lbs last night. I felt super strong!!

Last edited by a moderator:
liswright_32

liswright_32

TID Lady Member
Sep 28, 2021
Excuse the weird faces and I’m still in the very very beginning stages. Weighed myself and I weigh 175.2

Do you think I have some male features facially now or no? I can take honesty. Also, looking at my physique what do you think I should do? Add the Var? Just EQ?

Last edited by a moderator:
liswright_32

liswright_32

TID Lady Member
Sep 28, 2021
That’s crazy! I always heard bar would increase a woman’s sex drive. Yes I’ve heard this from women using it & not men telling stories. Lol

I think if you have a high sex drive to start with, it lowers it. Maybe if they had a low to normal sex drive before it increased it for them. I became more your typical female as far as my sex drive. Before I was more like an adolescent male lol. So it wasn’t a bad thing I guess.

Lizard King

Lizard King

Administrator
Staff Member
Sep 9, 2010
Looking thick in all the right places @liswright_32 , very nice job. 520 is a legit weight for leg presses.

Not noticing any male features, but not sure what you looked like prior to your runs.

JackD

JackD

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Sep 16, 2010
@liswright_32 i think your pretty spot on for your physique and I don’t see any male features. What do you think changed?

If you wanted my honest opinion, I would just focus on strength and toning because everything looks perfect. Maybe a tiny Var if you wanted to, but I don’t think you need it.

liswright_32

liswright_32

TID Lady Member
Sep 28, 2021
Looking thick in all the right places @liswright_32 , very nice job. 520 is a legit weight for leg presses.

Not noticing any male features, but not sure what you looked like prior to your runs.

Thank you! Look at my profile pic. That was right before my cycle. Weird thing is my nose gets puffy and red from this stuff. Lol. Maybe once I start cutting I’ll be back to normal. I still want to get some more muscle though. My legs aren’t big enough IMHO. What you think? Competition wise anyway.

liswright_32

liswright_32

TID Lady Member
Sep 28, 2021
@liswright_32 i think your pretty spot on for your physique and I don’t see any male features. What do you think changed?

If you wanted my honest opinion, I would just focus on strength and toning because everything looks perfect. Maybe a tiny Var if you wanted to, but I don’t think you need it.

Thank you! My jaw line is a bit more pronounced, but not much. I think it may be in my head because I’m worried about becoming too masculine. I know I overdid it with the var, so I assumed I would get some sides. I would like to increase my size on my legs. I started at 150 lbs and now I’m 175. I’m clean bulking. How much of that do you think is actual muscle?

liswright_32

liswright_32

TID Lady Member
Sep 28, 2021

What do you mean by “legit weight”? Lol I have no clue what is heavy for a woman or how much I should push myself to lift.

JackD

JackD

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Sep 16, 2010
Thank you! My jaw line is a bit more pronounced, but not much. I think it may be in my head because I’m worried about becoming too masculine. I know I overdid it with the var, so I assumed I would get some sides. I would like to increase my size on my legs. I started at 150 lbs and now I’m 175. I’m clean bulking. How much of that do you think is actual muscle?

Your jaw could just be results of being lean. Have you had anyone measure your body fat using the calipers?

liswright_32

liswright_32

TID Lady Member
Sep 28, 2021
Your jaw could just be results of being lean. Have you had anyone measure your body fat using the calipers?

No I haven’t. Where do I get that done? I’m still pretty high I think. Maybe 29%? The back of my legs is where most of my fat goes and my butt.

ValeTudo8080

ValeTudo8080

VIP Member
Aug 31, 2011
Welcome to TID and nice work.

I have a friend in the IFBB as fitness competitor and she always responds well to Primo n Var.....winny just kind of trashed her voice but gave good results too.

tommyguns2

tommyguns2

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Dec 25, 2010
Welcome to TID! I don't have a lot of experience training female athletes, but Mike_RN does, and he'll be able to give you some really good inputs. Bova will also be a good resource for you.

Just want to encourage you. You look good in your photos, and you should be very proud of the progress you've already made. I think it might be a good idea to try to narrow down what you want to achieve over the next 3-4 months, and then tailor your training, diet, and AAS regime based on your goals.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic