Members
Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

Eq

C

Cb628644

Nov 1, 2015
Have been running 600-800 of eq along with test for about 16 weeks, really feeling great the last couple weeks. Could I run the cycle for another 6 weeks or so safely, or time to take a break? Also have not been using hcg
throughout my cycle, have read differing views, is that something I should consider as part of my pct?

Mr. Wiggly

Mr. Wiggly

MuscleHead
Oct 15, 2011
Have been running 600-800 of eq along with test for about 16 weeks, really feeling great the last couple weeks. Could I run the cycle for another 6 weeks or so safely, or time to take a break? Also have not been using hcg
throughout my cycle, have read differing views, is that something I should consider as part of my pct?

Your feeling great because the EQ has kicked in.............good isn’t it??? My experience with long cycles is that you need to take that break. I did too many long cycles too close together and for too many years and I wish now that I had done things a little different. Im healthy and everything works fine but I have gone through some tough recoveries and have put a lot of stress on my sexual health. Steady wins the race................

Depending on your age and amount of cycles you may have done, you may want to run hcg before the end. Personally I would run it now but thats me and I hate being shut down.

Last edited:
Big_paul

Big_paul

MuscleHead
May 14, 2014
Mr W is right. Very good advice. By the time you wait to run pct then run it you are getting close to 6-7 months.

Hows your rbc count?

Big_paul

Big_paul

MuscleHead
May 14, 2014
CB 62 this is no game. With a high hct you are a much more likely to have a blood clot, stroke or an MI. Running eq for 7 months without having prescribed phelbotomy or at the very least donation is unwise.

Just to give you an example, my hct was at 57. I was on a blast of 850mg ew test cyp. I had to drop 500ml ew for 6 weeks. 3 liters. To get hct down to 45.
Maybe I'm not typical, but be aware of what you are doing unless you have someone in your life who doesn't mind wiping your ass for the rest of your life because you cant.

C

Cb628644

Nov 1, 2015
Thank you guys very much for your input! Appreciate all the advice. Problem is of course my source doesnt have hch, so I guess my best bet is to finish what I have and start my pct! Am I correct in running the test a week longer than the eq? And thank you guys again, thought I knew enough but this board and your responses have been great. Nice to know can get honest answers here. Thanks

Mr. Wiggly

Mr. Wiggly

MuscleHead
Oct 15, 2011
You can stop them both at the same time. Assuming your using Enan, or Cyp. There are different theories on how long to wait before PCT. It all depends on what your taking and maybe even how much and for how long. Refer to the PCT section on this site.

Mr. Wiggly

Mr. Wiggly

MuscleHead
Oct 15, 2011
If you have no HCG thats fine just make sure your stocked on Clomid. When your young your nuts should bounce back pretty easy. That changes as you get older, apparently.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic