VIP Member
Dec 9, 2011
EQ - pros/cons? Likes/dislikes?

Lizard King

Lizard King

Administrator
Staff Member
Sep 9, 2010
Didn't notice any difference when I added it to a cycle vs no EQ in the cycle. Was up to 800mg a week and honestly 0 difference.

SAD

SAD

TID Board Of Directors
Feb 3, 2011
EQ and bold cyp acted completely differently in me, even though it should be the same hormone with a different ester.

EQ gave me almost no reason to do it again. Maybe slightly better pumps and vascularity, but super mild at 1000mg a week for 20 weeks.

Bold Cyp was awesome at first, like var/primo good, and then I couldn’t keep my anxiety and blood pressure and tension in check. I felt like a wound up bobble up all day and just couldn’t catch my breath, couldn’t really relax, couldn’t have sex without pounding migraines, etc. Red blood cells were probably out of control and blood was thick as hell. I donated a few times and it helped for a day or two but I couldn’t keep up with that either.

For me, never again. Either one.

uphillclimb

uphillclimb

VIP Member
Dec 9, 2011
Thanks fellas - I’ve never run it. Pretty much 1 of 3 compounds I haven’t yet and was tinkering with combining it with tren this spring. My last run with tren anyhow and maybe my last blast. Appreciate the comments.

VIP Member
Nov 3, 2012
Ran it once for 16wks @400mg and saw/felt very little. Deca works much better for me

BD Cool

BD Cool

VIP Member
Dec 1, 2011
Like the others mentioned I've tried EQ but really didn't see much, if any, difference. EQ may have some benefits for a pre-contest bodybuilder, but that is not what I'm doing.

For coming up on 25 years now I've gotten great results from test/deca/d-bol in various combos and dosages. As long as I keep my estrogen in check, it's basically side effect free for me.

Rider

Rider

TID Board Of Directors
Aug 27, 2010
Waste of money. I ran it a couple of times and noticed very little. Maybe better vascularity if anything but that’s about it.

Deca or NPP blows EQ out of the water. No comparison.

gunslinger

gunslinger

VIP Member
Sep 19, 2010
I personally love EQ and include it in most cycles. Makes my joints and tendons feel great without any of the deca side effects. No side effects at all really other than maybe better appetite. 600-800mg per week seems to be the sweet spot for 14-16 weeks.

Side note: Real EQ seems to be very hard to come by these days. If someone is saying they got nothing from it at all there is a better than likely chance they got bunk EQ. I don't care who they got it from.

Deca or NPP blows EQ out of the water. No comparison.

Not a fan of Deca but NPP is more effective if you don't mind the sides.

monsoon

monsoon

Senior Bacon VIP
Nov 1, 2010
^^^what he said.
Many years ago there was a race to see who could squeeze the most eq into a cc. 4,5 even 600mg was flying around. Sure, I tried it, but it still was the same as 50mg ganabol.
I think the primary use for eq is bulk. If you have the real deal you should eat like a horse and throw massive weight around without your knees and elbows going on strike.

Tuffoldman

Tuffoldman

VIP Member
May 23, 2011
I have tried it several times in cycles. As high as 600mg per week but never felt I got much out of it. My wife uses it on and off and she seems to be able to push herself more when she is training for marathons.

OldManStrength

OldManStrength

VIP Member
Apr 8, 2015
Used multiple times, did not notice much other than endurance was a bit higher... Flip side, BP went through the roof, and Heocrat numbers were dangerous levels... Even giving blood didn’t help. So I just stay away from it, and use stuff that actually helps size and strength...

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic