Members
Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

eq,anavar and masteron

C

ccjc81

Feb 2, 2011
was getting to start the second phase of my cycle where as i have been on test,tren a and dbols for 6weeks i have dropped the tren and starting up the eq,masteron and anavar.eQ 500mg/wk,masteron 100mg/eod,and anavar 60 mg a day..Should i stay on the test also for the rest of the cycle about 8 weeks?What kind of results should i get from the masteron?I know the eq will dry you out and the anavar is good for some strength.

SAD

SAD

TID Board Of Directors
Feb 3, 2011
Yes, absolutely stay on the test. I don't expect you to see much of anything from the mast at 350mgs/week, and 8 weeks of eq is not long enough to get it's full effects. What are your goals?

C

ccjc81

Feb 2, 2011
get shreede and keep my strengght.My bf right now is 13.5%.i ll stay on the eq for 10 weeks got plenty,how much masteron should i do then eod?

Rider

Rider

TID Board Of Directors
Aug 27, 2010
was getting to start the second phase of my cycle where as i have been on test,tren a and dbols for 6weeks i have dropped the tren and starting up the eq,masteron and anavar.eQ 500mg/wk,masteron 100mg/eod,and anavar 60 mg a day..Should i stay on the test also for the rest of the cycle about 8 weeks?What kind of results should i get from the masteron?I know the eq will dry you out and the anavar is good for some strength.
Yes, keep the test in. You might want to up it if anything since you dropped the tren. Also, EQ won't dry you out. EQ's effect is mild, and like someanddone said, it takes awhile for its full effect to show besides some vascularity.

Dangling Unit

Dangling Unit

MuscleHead
Jan 2, 2011
Yes, absolutely stay on the test. I don't expect you to see much of anything from the mast at 350mgs/week, and 8 weeks of eq is not long enough to get it's full effects. What are your goals?

I'd say the Masteron dosage is good. Considering the standard protocol is 100-mg each of testosterone, Masteron, and trenbolone EOD, 350-mg/wk is just that.

airagee23

airagee23

MuscleHead
Dec 27, 2010
I dont think that 10wks of EQ is long enough for it too really start working. And yes keep running your test.

SAD

SAD

TID Board Of Directors
Feb 3, 2011
I'm speaking from personal experience. I didn't respond good until I hit 525mgs/week, and I didn't respond great until I hit 700mgs/week. And he's not running it with tren, so you're comparison isn't entirely accurate. There are others who will say mast is useless, some that like it at low doses, and some that swear by it at higher doses, to each his own. But like I said, I don't think he'll see MUCH at 350mgs/week.

Dangling Unit

Dangling Unit

MuscleHead
Jan 2, 2011
I'm speaking from personal experience. I didn't respond good until I hit 525mgs/week, and I didn't respond great until I hit 700mgs/week. And he's not running it with tren, so you're comparison isn't entirely accurate. There are others who will say mast is useless, some that like it at low doses, and some that swear by it at higher doses, to each his own. But like I said, I don't think he'll see MUCH at 350mgs/week.

Dosage is also body composition dependant, so one could say your comparison isn't entirely accurate, either. Better to start low and use just what you need, increasing as necessary.

N

nunzinunz

Mar 18, 2011
personally id run the eq for 14-16 weeks. and you want a dose of 600mg a week. keep running the test at the same mg as you been.

SAD

SAD

TID Board Of Directors
Feb 3, 2011
Dosage is also body composition dependant, so one could say your comparison isn't entirely accurate, either. Better to start low and use just what you need, increasing as necessary.

This is true.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic