Latest Member
Kiddorism
What's New?

Epstein's pilot testifies

R

rawdeal

TID Board Of Directors
Nov 29, 2013
Haven't followed this thing too closely, but always heard it was about underage girls. Heard about Clinton, trump, and prince Andrew ............

but Kevin Spacey ?!

R

Restart

VIP Member
Jan 3, 2019
Haven't followed this thing too closely, but always heard it was about underage girls. Heard about Clinton, trump, and prince Andrew ............

but Kevin Spacey ?!
Kevin Spacey? He likes little boys and was no longer allowed there due to his cruelty. Other distinguished guests didn't appreciate the screaming.

Trump said he went on a decade ago or so and stopped when he realized what it was all about but the pilot said he was there twice? huh, someone's lying.

fasttwitch

fasttwitch

VIP Member
Mar 17, 2011
I'm sure it was underaged kids not just underage girls.

Yep. I'm almost positive that Epstein's whole gig was to ensnare powerful people. I bet that whatever sick taste a person had, he could accommodate. But he must have had an immense amount of dirt on a lot of people to do what he did for so long. Anyone else would have been in prison long ago, doing what he did. I figure Epstein was taping people like Clinton, Prince Andrew, Bill Gates and Trump with underage girls in order to use them later on to advance his goals. If he could get young girls for people like those, he could surely get young boys for Spacey.

Mathematician and businessman Eric Weinstein talked about meeting Epstein many years ago. Somebody referred him to Epstein on a business matter. Weinstein said it was a very strange meeting. Epstein seemed to have no knowledge of business and especially the business Weinstein was in. He got the sense that Epstein was trying to find some type of inroads into his personal life. Some type of predilection. Weinstein said he appeared creepy with his very young looking "secretary." In the end, Weinstein said he left and never took Epstein up on his offers. His intuition was telling him that something wasn't right.

But now imagine two guys like Trump or Clinton. These two guys have proven that they think with their dicks, not their big heads. Both guys are slaves to their sex drives. And they both have huge egos that can be stroked by a sociopath manipulator like Epstein. No doubt the two former presidents went out to Epstein's island and got themselves recorded by Epstein fucking some 12 years girls . Something that Epstein could use to his advantage.

I bet the powers that be have the Epstein pedo island locked tight while they search for all that evidence.

R

rawdeal

TID Board Of Directors
Nov 29, 2013
So .......... who got Epstein himself, or someone else, to hang Epstein?

I remember Lecter convinced Migs to swallow his tongue to atone for "disrespecting" Clarice, but maybe truth is stranger than fiction?

Last edited:
R

Restart

VIP Member
Jan 3, 2019
So .......... who got Epstein himself, or someone else, to hang Epstein?

I remember Lecter convinced Migs to swallow his tongue to atone for "disrespecting" Clarice, but maybe truth is stranger than fiction?
Migs gave Clarice the spiderman!

HDH

HDH

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
I can't wait to see the full list, well whoever they decide to throw to the dogs.

You can bet anyone that was there was recorded without any knowledge of it. I'm guessing they wouldn't know anything about it until an election needed to be stolen or if they needed a fake pandemic or even to help crash the economy for the not so great reset.

It's my opinion that all this ties in together.

I'm guessing this is something being held over the heads of politicians (both sides). When the news first came out there was suppose to be a lot politicians on the flight list.

Unless they have some type of recording or eye witness testimony, they won't be able to prove anything except they were at the island.

Obviously epstein didn't hang himself.

Anyone think he didn't really die?

R

rawdeal

TID Board Of Directors
Nov 29, 2013
He probably sampled his inventory before the VIPs got to them. Might have even enjoyed hearing them tell him he was "hung" :D

hawkeye

hawkeye

VIP Member
Sep 19, 2011
This could get real real interesting of the collateral damage of the VIP list.....get your popcorn out.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic