Members
Latest Member
Samson0692
What's New?

Epstein's Maxwell sentenced to 20 years

Neptunes_Overlord

Neptunes_Overlord

Mar 26, 2022
Jan 7, 2022Here are some statistics about missing children in the United States. In the United States, an estimated 460,000 children are reported missing every year. In 2019, the total number of missing children entries into the FBI's National Crime Information Center system (NCIC) was 421,394.

Approximately half of the reports are parental abductions and the others either Vanish or are murdered...

trentracks

trentracks

TID Board Of Directors
Apr 23, 2011
AFF373C3-CF92-45FE-B0C8-8835E079498C.jpeg

tommyguns2

tommyguns2

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Dec 25, 2010
I'm still trying to figure out why Maxwell didn't put on a defense that goes basically as follows:

If I'm a trafficker, then I'm trafficking one person to another person. There has to be two people in the equation in order to seal the deal. The prosecution has produced "the trafficked", but who's on the other end? If you can't produce a person who will testify that they were on the receipt end of the operation, how does Maxwell get convicted?

If you're on a jury, and some woman now age 40 takes the stand and says that 25 years ago, Maxwell trafficked me to "somebody", just trust me on that, are you apt to vote for a conviction? It's just a head scratcher for me.

And why isn't Maxwell giving up the names? Is she using that to bargain for an early parole?

fasttwitch

fasttwitch

VIP Member
Mar 17, 2011
One of the first victims which had been 16 at the time and being raised in a single parent home in Broward Co So Flo as we call it.. She learned how to recruit some of her peers from H.S. that would visit Epstein and give him massages... Jizzlanie had been said to be the real rapist... This whole thing is bizarre and missing crucial information. Bill Clinton is probably laughing his ass off with Hillary making calls to those about what information she has on them and to STFU... Our country is no longer a sovereign one...
Don't forget Trump. he loves them young. Here's the time when Trump was caught checking out a 10 year old child's ass as she went up an escalator by him. Guaranteed that Trump was fucking children on Epstein's island. Trump, Clinton. They are identical.

'I'm going to be dating her in ten years'​

SAD

SAD

TID Board Of Directors
Feb 3, 2011
Jan 7, 2022Here are some statistics about missing children in the United States. In the United States, an estimated 460,000 children are reported missing every year. In 2019, the total number of missing children entries into the FBI's National Crime Information Center system (NCIC) was 421,394.

Approximately half of the reports are parental abductions and the others either Vanish or are murdered...

I don’t believe that 210,000 kids are murdered or vanish, every year, in the United States.

I’d wager that the majority of “reported missing children” are panicky soccer mom calls for a daughter who spent all weekend at her boyfriends, or the like. Mostly innocuous. Not saying kids don’t get abducted, but those numbers seem off and/or don’t tell the whole story.

C

ceo

VIP Member
Oct 12, 2010
I think the prosecutors asked for about 60 or more years, but the judge held that the terms for each count would be concurrent.

Not sure when she'll be available for parole, but if I'm her, I'd publicize a "kill switch." Specifically broadcast that you have Epstein's client list in multiple safety deposit boxes that are accessible by her attorneys. If she commits "suicide" at any time during her incarceration, the attorneys will be authorized to publish the client list.
Attorneys are easily bought.

Sent from my SM-G781V using Tapatalk

M

Massive G

VIP Member
Apr 10, 2020
Don't forget Trump. he loves them young. Here's the time when Trump was caught checking out a 10 year old child's ass as she went up an escalator by him. Guaranteed that Trump was fucking children on Epstein's island. Trump, Clinton. They are identical.

'I'm going to be dating her in ten years'​

Do you honestly believe that if Trump went anywhere near epstein that he wouldn't be fried chicken right now.

fasttwitch

fasttwitch

VIP Member
Mar 17, 2011
Do you honestly believe that if Trump went anywhere near epstein that he wouldn't be fried chicken right now.

It appears that everyone other than Maxwell is safe and sound. The FBI has the list and they are protecting all the powerful.

What Epstein offered is right up Trump's alley. It's no secret that Trump like's em young. See the video where Trump checks out a 10 year girl's ass.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic