pbtom
What's New?

Epstein's Maxwell sentenced to 20 years

tommyguns2

tommyguns2

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Dec 25, 2010
Is it just me, or does anyone else find it strange that Maxwell has been convicted of sex trafficking, but no one knows who the victims were trafficked to? Not a single person has been convicted of actually having sex with the underage girls? I would think that feminists would have something to say about that. Just makes you wonder who is on that client list. Seems like a secret that's being held more tightly than the nuclear launch codes.

fasttwitch

fasttwitch

VIP Member
Mar 17, 2011
Is it just me, or does anyone else find it strange that Maxwell has been convicted of sex trafficking, but no one knows who the victims were trafficked to? Not a single person has been convicted of actually having sex with the underage girls? I would think that feminists would have something to say about that. Just makes you wonder who is on that client list. Seems like a secret that's being held more tightly than the nuclear launch codes.

Wow, that's it? 20 years? WTF.

Tuffoldman

Tuffoldman

VIP Member
May 23, 2011
My bigger question is where were the parents of these girls? How many dad here would say "yes, sure fly my 14 years old to another state" it confused me where the parents in all this. I saw nothing about parents peaking out. They should be charged with something too

tommyguns2

tommyguns2

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Dec 25, 2010
Wow, that's it? 20 years? WTF.
I think the prosecutors asked for about 60 or more years, but the judge held that the terms for each count would be concurrent.

Not sure when she'll be available for parole, but if I'm her, I'd publicize a "kill switch." Specifically broadcast that you have Epstein's client list in multiple safety deposit boxes that are accessible by her attorneys. If she commits "suicide" at any time during her incarceration, the attorneys will be authorized to publish the client list.

Neptunes_Overlord

Neptunes_Overlord

Mar 26, 2022
Next after Federal reception she'll be flown via Con air to her ranch to serve out her sentence on supervised home detention. Same shit with Manuel Noriega after we hunted that fuck down he was released to serve his sentence in his mansion is Florida...

And Epstien isn't dead... No one is rolled out of a Jail that committed suicide on a wheeled stretcher with a sheet thrown over them with the face exposed... All smoke and mirrors.

Neptunes_Overlord

Neptunes_Overlord

Mar 26, 2022
My bigger question is where were the parents of these girls? How many dad here would say "yes, sure fly my 14 years old to another state" it confused me where the parents in all this. I saw nothing about parents peaking out. They should be charged with something too
I hate to Imagine it but the parents may have been paid off... I have two daughters 25-26 living in different states and I still know where they are just about every day... There is no way in hell they just slipped out and jetted to Pedo Island... Unknown to the parents...

Tuffoldman

Tuffoldman

VIP Member
May 23, 2011
^^^^ That is exactly my thinking they never mentioned parents in any of these type situations. I have a very good friend and his daughter from a very early age was an amazing ballet dancer. She's traveled with her parents to do the nutcracker and grew up on stage they were contacted from a ballet coach I guess you would call it that lives in Florida and wanted her to come spend a year which if they did her career would have really taken off but even though the guy was very well known My friends said there was no way he was going to send his eight-year-old daughter, at the time, anywhere that he couldn't keep an eye on her.

When we become parents it is our number one priority job to provide and protect. Getting paid off by a bunch of pedophile scumbags is not what being a good parent is about

MR. BMJ

MR. BMJ

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Sep 21, 2011
There are a whole lotta people that need to be named and taken down, publicized, and locked up for this type of shit. It's totally disgusting, absolutely disgusting! The parents need to be thrown into the slammer as well. It all makes me want to wretch.

fasttwitch

fasttwitch

VIP Member
Mar 17, 2011
I hate to Imagine it but the parents may have been paid off... I have two daughters 25-26 living in different states and I still know where they are just about every day... There is no way in hell they just slipped out and jetted to Pedo Island... Unknown to the parents...

See, I wondered this too. Epstein and Maxwell probably knew what vulnerable people to prey on. Poor people, children with parents who are addicts. Desperate people.

Neptunes_Overlord

Neptunes_Overlord

Mar 26, 2022
See, I wondered this too. Epstein and Maxwell probably knew what vulnerable people to prey on. Poor people, children with parents who are addicts. Desperate people.
One of the first victims which had been 16 at the time and being raised in a single parent home in Broward Co So Flo as we call it.. She learned how to recruit some of her peers from H.S. that would visit Epstein and give him massages... Jizzlanie had been said to be the real rapist... This whole thing is bizarre and missing crucial information. Bill Clinton is probably laughing his ass off with Hillary making calls to those about what information she has on them and to STFU... Our country is no longer a sovereign one...

Reactions: ceo
Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic