Latest Member
Douglas S
What's New?

Epsom salt

guss

guss

MuscleHead
Aug 11, 2010
Im looking for some help with sore muscles. Especially legs. I train legs like a maniac and then get D.O.M.S. It really sucks because by day two after legs I cant even bend over to tie my shoes. I actually was bed ridden for two days because I could not straighten my knees. I worked calves so hard the night before that they locked up on me. I heard epsom salt might help.

goldy

goldy

Chutzpah VIP
Jan 17, 2011
I found when i took universals liver tabs, after about a month, i just would not get sore anymore no matter what i did. the only problem is you start to smell odd from the pills so i stopped.

Getraw

Getraw

VIP Member
Feb 6, 2011
Epsom Salt will help some, but you really need a whirlpool or hottub. You need direct heat on the muscle in a massaging manner. Some tips that might prevent the cramps or leg locking is :
Warm up 5-10min on treadmill prior to lifting legs
Stretch 20-30min before workout, I mean really stretch. Focus on each muscle you will be lifting
Stay hydrated throughout your lift. Gatoraide or Poweraide Water might not cut it.
Right after you lift Stretch again for 20-30min. Really pull the muscles you just lifted.
Also you might wanna eat a Banana before you lift.
I use to get really bad calve cramps on my lifting days. They would lock up and just be painful as hell. Stretching is really all that has worked for me. I can tell now when i didnt stretch good.

Here is a link as well..Hope this helped some

GR

Muscle Spasms and Cramps - What Causes Muscle Spasms and Cramps

Getraw

Getraw

VIP Member
Feb 6, 2011
i found when i took universals liver tabs, after about a month, i just would not get sore anymore no matter what i did. The only problem is you start to smell odd from the pills so i stopped.

smell odd? Lmao

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic