Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest Member
Kiddorism
What's New?

EPISTANE...best legal supp I ever took..

E

EDED

Oct 26, 2011
not a prohormone but active steroid hormone as is. no conversion needed.

still available and its one of my favs too. that plus Pheraplex. mdrol didnt do much for me other than hypoglycemia.

muay thai

muay thai

MuscleHead
Feb 24, 2012
not a prohormone but active steroid hormone as is. no conversion needed.

still available and its one of my favs too. that plus Pheraplex. mdrol didnt do much for me other than hypoglycemia.

you went hypo on m-drol too? I had to carry glucose tablets with me at work

Epistane is my favorite oral "Steroid" (as it does not need to convert) other than high doses of anavar and turinabol.

I notice a pattern with every batch since epistane was released they have a funky smell if you smell the pill container its either something its cut with or the epi raw that smells funky but consistency is with good batches maybe im wrong

E

EDED

Oct 26, 2011
you are good bro if you smelt the funk hahah

epithiostanol thio is the sulfur part of it. so you are smelling rotten egg smell of sulfur, that means it had epi in there.

my friends that ate alot of carbs on mdrol looked 'leaner' 'harder' as it sucked all the water into muscle cells, not outer which would cause bloating. as long as their bf% was low enough they looked 'jacked' without dieting much. ' ' used as the term can be interpreted diffrently.

i was dieting and it would cause pretty bad hypo effect. i suppose we need to carb load on mdrol?

muay thai

muay thai

MuscleHead
Feb 24, 2012
yeah carb load on superdrol is a must for me

Narkissos

Narkissos

Aug 12, 2011
Epi is one compound I've always wanted to use.

It's hell getting that sort of stuff into my country though.

(HP)

(HP)

Feb 24, 2013
I use Havoc. Is that similiar to the effects you get with epistane? Haven't noticed any weight gain but I do see a small increase in my vascularity along with very big strength increases.

It is the same thing

(HP)

(HP)

Feb 24, 2013
from MD mag written by Bill Llewellyn;

Sold as Epistane or Havoc

Similiar to the steroid thioderon or mepitiostane which is found to be mg for mg as anabolic as methyltestosterone - offers both anabolic steroid activity and distinct anti-estrogenic properties - in this form similiar to proviron or dihydrotestosterone

however this new drug Epistane is actually methylepitiostane developed in Western labs in the 1960's it is;
a methylated version of mepitiostane modified to increase oral absorption

mythylation makes this drug 11 times more anabolic than mythyltestosterone on a mg to mg basis
it is 12 times more anabolic than it is androgenic - making it more mild for use than Dianabol - methandrostenolone - or halo - it will compare to Anavar - oxandrolone - or winnie in most users. it also carries anti - estrogenic effects and so may cause lethargy in some users

cycles; a full 6 week cycle should produce solid gains in strength and lean muscle mass similiar to Anavar - oxandrolone - or winnie
running short cycles such as 6 weeks on followed by 2 weeks off should keeo the user from any possible side effects as this drug is still classified as a steroid and should be treated as such.

Last edited:
upstatetank

upstatetank

Dec 7, 2012
nice post HP. Never tried epi/havoc, maybe one day.

P

prime

TID Board Of Directors
Dec 31, 2011
I experienced back pumps when I used epi.

P

prime

TID Board Of Directors
Dec 31, 2011
My low back started to hurt about 3 weeks into the oral only cycle. Every time I used my back. Like achey crampy pain. If it's as good as var I want to try it again. This was 5 years ago.

sjb1962

sjb1962

Aug 21, 2012
My low back started to hurt about 3 weeks into the oral only cycle. Every time I used my back. Like achey crampy pain. If it's as good as var I want to try it again. This was 5 years ago.

Got it, Thanks

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic