Latest posts

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest Member
lk has no balls
What's New?

EPISTANE...best legal supp I ever took..

S

Snake

VIP Member
May 1, 2011
For anyone who hasn't found a supp that works, I can heartily recommend Epistane, in all of its forms. I use E STANE 'cause I can usually find it at the lowest price. When I was new to training, I wasted a shit ton of $$ on useless supps. I guess its part of the game for most of us.
I do mis how exciting it was before the letdown, lol. I remember when creatine and HMB were brand new and EXPENSIVE! I took them both cautiously; I didn't want to get too big too fast! I was such a jackass spending all that cash, but it really was fun and exciting!

I just wish I had stocked up on GHB before they took it off the market!

C

Cogreg22

Feb 14, 2012
What do you think of a 25/15 HDrol/Epi stack (UG Pharma Vengeance)? Never taken either. Anxious to check it out!!

Go Away

Go Away

MuscleHead
Dec 28, 2011
Where do you get this epistane you speak of??

Youngstunna

Youngstunna

Trenja Turtle
Oct 21, 2010
Epistane is a prohormone of course it worked for you and you can find the stuff on amazon or prohormoneforum.com

S

Snake

VIP Member
May 1, 2011
Just Google it for the best price...I use the brand called Estane...
Hey COGREG, I've done that stack and it felt like all I was on was the EPI...I think you might be better off just using EPI at higher mgs....

nathandegrave

nathandegrave

Jan 19, 2012
I use Havoc. Is that similiar to the effects you get with epistane? Haven't noticed any weight gain but I do see a small increase in my vascularity along with very big strength increases.

Go Away

Go Away

MuscleHead
Dec 28, 2011
Just Google it for the best price...I use the brand called Estane...
Hey COGREG, I've done that stack and it felt like all I was on was the EPI...I think you might be better off just using EPI at higher mgs....

Did you PCT as one would with AAS or were you able to use OTC to maintain gains and keep women growth at bay?

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
Anytime you play with your natural hormones you need to run PCT.

Go Away

Go Away

MuscleHead
Dec 28, 2011
Cool. From what I've read Epi is mild, that's why I asked. I like your answer though - good rule of thumb.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic