Kiddorism
What's New?

Epistane and women?

S

Snake

VIP Member
May 1, 2011
Hi All,
I was asked by a female friend if Epistane can be used by her. I had no idea, so can anyone enlighten me?
Thanks!
Snake

SHINE

Friends Remembered
Oct 11, 2010
Never used it, have heard Sides were the same as winny...dry jojnts, lethargy, libido in the tank, hair line issues.
Some think it's like winny for gains others thought it was crap.

Never used it, never will.

uphillclimb

uphillclimb

VIP Member
Dec 9, 2011
I'm dating a personal trainer (female before you bust balls and yes I got pics) and she claimed that a couple of competition girls ran epi and had a hard time with the sides however clen and var yielded better results.

Ms.Wetback

Ms.Wetback

VIP Lady Member
Sep 27, 2010
Hard sides from what I hear

S

Snake

VIP Member
May 1, 2011
Interesting! It's so mild and side free for men, that I thought it might be a good addition to a female regimen.
Thanks very much for the enlightening answers and I will pass them on.

marx

marx

MuscleHead
Sep 29, 2010
I believe it is primarily an anti estrogen, that it was marketed to to be like tamox in Japan, a breast cancer drug.

I used it years ago and had some gains. Stuff seemed drying...

rsued

rsued

TID Lady Member
Mar 18, 2012
I don't think I'm as hardcore as others but I generally shy away from anything that has harsh side effects. Not worth it if I don't feel like myself throughout the day :)

Ms.Wetback

Ms.Wetback

VIP Lady Member
Sep 27, 2010
Interesting! It's so mild and side free for men, that I thought it might be a good addition to a female regimen.
Thanks very much for the enlightening answers and I will pass them on.

250mg a week of test is mild for men as well...........not so much with women ;)

SHINE

Friends Remembered
Oct 11, 2010
I believe it is primarily an anti estrogen, that it was marketed to to be like tamox in Japan, a breast cancer drug.

I used it years ago and had some gains. Stuff seemed drying...

it's based on an obscure Japanese breast cancer drug, epithiostanol. This is basically a 5a-reduced steroid with a sulphur bridge connecting the 2- and 3-carbons.

Epithiostanol (epi- indicating the bridge, thoi, indicating sulphur, stan for the androstane skeleton, and ol for the hydroxyl at 17b)
17a-methylepithiostanol is the scientific name for epistane;
probably does not have direct anti-estrogen properties. It probably has indirect action through its androgenic properties,
part of epi's pharmacological activity is do to its conversion to DMT (desoxymethyltestosterone). How much the unconverted epi contributes who knows.

S

Snake

VIP Member
May 1, 2011
good point Ms Wetback....good logic
thanks Marx...had no idea of the origin
damn, Shine! now I know who to address any chem questions to! awesome....and thanks again, everyone

E

EDED

Oct 26, 2011
was searching for personal trainer as a career but this topic caught my eyes.

shine,
interesting if it converts like that then i wonder if original non 17aa epithiostanol was converting as well?

that is what i heard too from an old prohormone supplier. I loved DMT, orally or injected.

how do i make it convert to DMT faster? lol sit on it like an egg?

its still legal so i may keep using it while it lasts. I love epistane pre workout. and I would like to try it for contest prep.

those were cool days with mdrol, phera, epistane all that.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic