What's New?

Ephedrine!

W

Wilson6

VIP Member
Dec 17, 2019
Isn’t the HCL version more potent?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
EPH has a molecular wt of 165, SO4 96 and HCL 36. If you had 25 mg of EPH sulfate, it would contain 63% EPH, 25 mg of EPH HCl would contain 82% EPH by weight. So 25 mg of EPH SO4 is 15.8 mg EPH and EPH HCl is 20.5 mg EPH. HCL has more EPH per mg than SO4. Most studies were done with 25 mg EPH HCL dosing, so if you want to replicate the studies with SO4, you'd need to take 1.3 x more EPH SO4 to get the same dose of pure EPH assuming same absorption etc. This was quick math and ref of molecular wts on line, someone else needs to check my numbers and confirm.

lifter6973

lifter6973

Jul 3, 2021
Isn’t the HCL version more potent?

I believe it is. I am told the 12.5 mg HCL version is equivalent to the 25 mg Sulfate version. They both are sold as a max of 60 tabs a pack if I am not mistaken and cost the same for either pack where I am at. This also seems to confirm what I have been told. Otherwise, the Sulfate is a much better deal.

I have both versions and tried both versions. I prefer the HCL.

lifter6973

lifter6973

Jul 3, 2021
EPH has a molecular wt of 165, SO4 96 and HCL 36. If you had 25 mg of EPH sulfate, it would contain 63% EPH, 25 mg of EPH HCl would contain 82% EPH by weight. So 25 mg of EPH SO4 is 15.8 mg EPH and EPH HCl is 20.5 mg EPH. HCL has more EPH per mg than SO4. Most studies were done with 25 mg EPH HCL dosing, so if you want to replicate the studies with SO4, you'd need to take 1.3 x more EPH SO4 to get the same dose of pure EPH assuming same absorption etc. This was quick math and ref of molecular wts on line, someone else needs to check my numbers and confirm.
I just saw this. Thanks for the clarification.
Well in that case it seems to me more bang for the buck buying a 60 tab box of the Sulfate version at 25 mg because where I am at it is the same price as the 60 tab HCL version at 12.5 mg

lifter6973

lifter6973

Jul 3, 2021
Been years since I bought any. I used to have to order it from Canada.
Good news that it’s back in the market for sure.
If any ones bought online please post a link.
You likely wont find it easily online and if you do the cost will be way too high. Best place to get is at a Walgreens or a CVS and you have to give them your license to scan. Its not a biggie though. Its the same for pseudoephedrine and cold meds.

jawbreaker24

jawbreaker24

Apr 23, 2022

Thanks!

I only had to read it a half a dozen times lol

jawbreaker24

jawbreaker24

Apr 23, 2022
You likely wont find it easily online and if you do the cost will be way too high. Best place to get is at a Walgreens or a CVS and you have to give them your license to scan. Its not a biggie though. Its the same for pseudoephedrine and cold meds.

Exactly

Kluso

Kluso

VIP Member
Oct 30, 2022
The fentanyl is some nasty stuff. I don’t understand why you would lace everything under the sun with that crap. A good friend of mine lost her daughter because of that. Very sad.
Yeah! My daughter has been experimenting a lot lately and it makes me super nervous. Even knowing her dads past. Just makes me want to smack the shit out of her. I definitely would be dead had that shit been going on when I was hooked.

Kluso

Kluso

VIP Member
Oct 30, 2022
Its been like this for a bout a year or two now. It is nice. I prefer the generic Primatene tabs (ephedrine HCL 12.5 mg) over Bronkaid (ephedrine sulfate 25 mg).
Oh shit! Good to know!

Maybe it is Covid related then. As to why they started selling it solo, that is. I mean it is for chest congestion. But so is guaifenesin. I’m not complaining!

Last edited:
Wallyd

Wallyd

VIP Member
Dec 10, 2013
Yeah! My daughter has been experimenting a lot lately and it makes me super nervous. Even knowing her dads past. Just makes me want to smack the shit out of her. I definitely would be dead had that shit been going on when I was hooked.
That’s rough, After seeing my friends story unfold I’d be too emotional to be a tiny bit reasonable. Glad you got away from that part of your life!

barbellbeast

barbellbeast

MuscleHead
Oct 4, 2010
As far as I'm aware they removed the guano shit last year. I stick to clen but an ex gf still tries to still hit up happy hours and wine dates with friends, then balance out with popping bronkaid at walmart.

JackD

JackD

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Sep 16, 2010
Wow this is awesome. I miss straight ephedra and how well it helped. I need to stop by Walgreens.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic