Members
Latest Member
Rolanalon
What's New?

Ephedra sides?

M

MANPOWER REP

Jul 3, 2011
i have the same problem with too much stims. almost like a tingling. you may want to try spacing out your stims a bit throught your morning over 2-3 hours so they dont all start at the exact time. im going to be taking MP CEC soon too and his Clen so im sure i will feel like a crack head soon.

Its quality stuff, not the shitty stuff you get over the counter. I found the the NYC , ECA, SCA , CEC, DNC all effect you differently some may bother you some maybe right for , kind of have to figure what stimulant best fits for you

pux888

pux888

MuscleHead
Oct 1, 2010
Maybe we all have Meth instead of Ephedra? lol

MAYO

MAYO

Bad Mother
Sep 27, 2010
Give it another week ATW.....you'll forget all about the bugs when the 'shadow people' show up.... :D

AllTheWay

AllTheWay

TID Lady Member
Mar 17, 2011
i have the same problem with too much stims. almost like a tingling. you may want to try spacing out your stims a bit throught your morning over 2-3 hours so they dont all start at the exact time. im going to be taking MP CEC soon too and his Clen so im sure i will feel like a crack head soon.
it is the only thing im taking. im not one of these people who throws a bunch of shit together. i like to take one thing at a time so i know if it is working or not.

Its quality stuff, not the shitty stuff you get over the counter. I found the the NYC , ECA, SCA , CEC, DNC all effect you differently some may bother you some maybe right for , kind of have to figure what stimulant best fits for you
the CEC didnt do it at all but the straight ephedra does. i will say that so far it is the only stim that has really helped me to lose the fat. so i am very happy with it, especially now that i know the creepy crawlys are normal or atleast can be normal :D

Give it another week ATW.....you'll forget all about the bugs when the 'shadow people' show up.... :D
LOLOL i dont think i need to wait a week, i swear i already have people following me :))

SHINE

Friends Remembered
Oct 11, 2010
the oddest part was i didnt feel it when i took the CEC, only when it was the ephedra only product! and no, i have never had the invisible bug feeling! jittery and such i can handle, the distraction is tolerable but not the creepy crawlies! i actually never crashed on the ephedra only problem. it would last all day, aside from the creepy crawlies it was great!

This is one of the areas I have a bit of time in researching for a few years, (no not the use of crack, coke, ice amphetamines lol) but the effects of drugs, hormones on the nervous system. although i've done my fare share of ephedrine and probably to much lol. I've had alot of those symptoms , crawly feeling is from the high stimulation of the sympathetic nervous system and excessive secretion of MAO (Mono Amine Oxidase) and other neurochemical reactions from the effects of stimulants like ephedrine which Constricts blood vessels of the skin, and formication or phsycosis. I posted about this few years back on Chemical Anarchy as well.

Sympathomimatic amines are good about causing formication Neuro-muscular activity, hallucinated sensation that insects or snakes are crawling over the skin. ephedrine being a good one mimics adrenaline and nor-adrenaline, structurally, so that the pre-synaptic neurons are stimulated very effectively directly and indrectly by ephedrine. I get the restlessness, confusion from the stuff after a-while and its anoying. As far as the dizzy feeling Ephedrine (a vasoconstrictor) is also frequently used intravenously in the reversal of hypotension from spinal/epidural anesthesia, so yea it can scerw with blood pressure raising it making you dizzy. I like the stuff for cutting fat but sucks for heavy lifting cause it makes me to dizzy, The foggy brain effect your experiencing is probably do to lower doapamine from taking ephedrine for a-while. Reason I try to supplement with Tyrosine and other things to keep doapamine up which helps to stop that eartating effect.

SHINE

Friends Remembered
Oct 11, 2010

Considering the effects ATW posted I'd say you got some good ephed product, same effects I get with the ephed HCL .

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
This is one of the areas I have a bit of time in researching for a few years, (no not the use of crack, coke, ice amphetamines lol) but the effects of drugs, hormones on the nervous system. although i've done my fare share of ephedrine and probably to much lol. I've had alot of those symptoms , crawly feeling is from the high stimulation of the sympathetic nervous system and excessive secretion of MAO (Mono Amine Oxidase) and other neurochemical reactions from the effects of stimulants like ephedrine which Constricts blood vessels of the skin, and formication or phsycosis. I posted about this few years back on Chemical Anarchy as well.

Is this what causes what's known as "stim dick?"

Ogre717

Ogre717

TID Official Lab Rat
Jul 22, 2011
stim dick?!? Mine loves stims.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic