Glycomann

Glycomann

VIP Member
Jan 19, 2011
massimo1

massimo1

VIP Member
Dec 16, 2022
At the start, I saw my endo twice in 2 months to establish a baseline - before starting and 2 months down the road to see if additional adjustments were needed (they weren't).

DungeonDweller

DungeonDweller

VIP Member
Mar 21, 2017
Yeah, the short testing period may just be to start out. We all know levels can vary greatly due to lots of factors and the new endo seeing you doesn't know what is "baseline" for you yet and needs some data. I think its normal procedure.

Glycomann

Glycomann

VIP Member
Jan 19, 2011
How about if I start out the conversation with: Bitch, I've been off or on this TRT bullshit for 16 weeks. This is my baseline. If you don't script me for 6 month supply I'm going to your house to kill your pets... for starters. Appointment Monday.

genetic freak

genetic freak

VIP Member
Dec 28, 2015
How about if I start out the conversation with: Bitch, I've been off or on this TRT bullshit for 16 weeks. This is my baseline. If you don't script me for 6 month supply I'm going to your house to kill your pets... for starters. Appointment Monday.
Sometimes the nuclear solution works.

Glycomann

Glycomann

VIP Member
Jan 19, 2011
The meeting lasted less than 5 minutes. He wanted to cut my dose in 1/2 when I tested at 811 ng/dL. he said it swas on the high end and my hematocrit was dangerously high at 52%. Said I was at risk for a stroke. I told he we are done here. He looked at me dumbfounded and I repeated. I have this issue where my eyes wrinkle up like a rhino when I'm pissed and I get an immediate pump with veins all over my head. Pretty sure he was scared. I walked out. That went well. His assistant was pretty. She told me a neat story before the moron walked in.

genetic freak

genetic freak

VIP Member
Dec 28, 2015
The meeting lasted less than 5 minutes. He wanted to cut my dose in 1/2 when I tested at 811 ng/dL. he said it swas on the high end and my hematocrit was dangerously high at 52%. Said I was at risk for a stroke. I told he we are done here. He looked at me dumbfounded and I repeated. I have this issue where my eyes wrinkle up like a rhino when I'm pissed and I get an immediate pump with veins all over my head. Pretty sure he was scared. I walked out. That went well. His assistant was pretty. She told me a neat story before the moron walked in.
Damn! Did you travel to MO to see my endo? Sounds exactly what mine said to me. I filed an IG complaint against mine citing differences in HCT based off race, geographic locations and elevation and how that was well inside the normal range for them and none of those guys were stroking out. I won, he lost. Now every appointment I have with him is cordial.

Glycomann

Glycomann

VIP Member
Jan 19, 2011
Damn! Did you travel to MO to see my endo? Sounds exactly what mine said to me. I filed an IG complaint against mine citing differences in HCT based off race, geographic locations and elevation and how that was well inside the normal range for them and none of those guys were stroking out. I won, he lost. Now every appointment I have with him is cordial.
They all go to the same University of the Confederacy of Dunces.

Pig Vomit

Pig Vomit

VIP Member
Nov 12, 2022
My endo tries to keep me just above low normal, which is where one pump/day of 1.62% gel puts me. I like using 2 pumps, which puts me high normal. 2-3 days before having my blood test, I go back down to 1 pump/day. He prescribes 2 pumps/day. If you are using injectable, obviously timing should be a bit different as retention time much longer. Game the system.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic