Members
Latest Member
Kiddorism

Encouraging the Wife to Compete

overwatch

overwatch

MuscleHead
Jun 27, 2011
Try doing a show yourself and get her to support you in your show, see the excitment and than it's something you can share together. My wife has supported me in my shows, and she is compeating in her first one along with my daughter in six weeks! We have now made it a full family affair! Deffinetly cool to say we are the baddest family on the block!

This will be us in a few years. DC and I are both going for shows this year and our daughter eats a bodybuilder's diet and loves to exercise. Hopefully she'll stick with it because she's only 4. lol

elizabethwhite

elizabethwhite

TID Lady Member
Dec 18, 2011
Hey ! I just joined, reading about you encouraging your wife...as a competitor myself, with two kids, I love to see women dropping body fat, taking control of their physiques and jumping on stage,did she decide to GO FOR IT??

elizabethwhite

elizabethwhite

TID Lady Member
Dec 18, 2011
dangerous curves, you still thinking of competition?

buffgirl33

buffgirl33

TID Lady Member
Nov 15, 2011
I agree do it!!! and get a suit from Vizon wear.. that motivates me to!! if she is worried- go do a natty show.. great place to start

N

Naivebee

Nov 6, 2011
I'm competing for the first time this year after losing a substantial amount of weight (I even did a strongman comp with rottenrogue this summer!) and I am now looking for the ultimate challenge. I will be stepping on stage 3 days before my 41st birthday! Encourage your wife by taking her to a show and maybe pay for some personal training sessions or a nutritionist that will set her up with an off-season plan to see if it's sustainable for her.

Rottenrogue

Rottenrogue

Strongwoman
Jan 26, 2011
lol you are one of two people that I can think of. Did we hang at the bar during the awards ceremony ? :D Good luck at stepping up on stage. I give you major kudos for it .

T

Trackerchik

Oct 2, 2011
No :( I am one of the Dirty Gurlz....wish we had stayed for the after party :( Long drive back to Vancouver after a long day;)

Rottenrogue

Rottenrogue

Strongwoman
Jan 26, 2011
Awesome that you are here lol. I bet it was. I was hurting so bad after partying the flight home was miserable.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic