Enanthate up to show day

Discussion in 'Advanced Bodybuilding - Contest Prep, Etc' started by ajdonutz, Mar 20, 2016.

1. ajdonutz

ajdonutz VIP Member

May 23, 2012
    Anyone have experience running tren e and mast e up to show day? Always swapped to acetate and prop a couple weeks before show but I plan to do 2 shows this year about a month apart, if I can get by with tren and mast enanthate up to the first show it'd make life easier. Just curious if anyone had experience with it, I mean I would imagine it would be fine seeing as neither masteron nor tren have estrogenic/wet properties but the enanthate Ester is always intimidating when you think "dry". Obviously wouldn't be running test e up to show, just mast and tren in question.

2. 1bigun11

1bigun11 MuscleHead

Oct 23, 2010
    I've done it with good results. But I threw in some winny too, although, like you said, not sure I really needed to.

ajdonutz likes this.
  3. ajdonutz

ajdonutz VIP Member

May 23, 2012
    Awesome, yeah I like to throw winny in last minute to solidify that last little bit anyway, I figure as long as I get lean enough and do a solid drying out it shouldn't matter if it's Ace or enanthate

4. FlyingDragon

FlyingDragon VIP Member

Nov 4, 2010
    As long as your using the same compound and enjoy the effects the ester should not matter as long as u are dialed in.....Some guys have trouble adjusting to short esters near the final weeks before a show when using only long esters during most of their cycle. Getting ready for a show is already stressful, the last thing u need is worrying about switching esters and wondering what the effect may be.....Keep it simple

1bigun11 likes this.
  5. Mike_RN

Mike_RN Senior Moderators Staff Member

Aug 13, 2013
    I have done Test straight thru a show and dropped it 2wks out. The better harder look came without Testosterone but the fuller look was with T kept in. If you're newer to prep, run both with a few days of Letro (Thu/Fri/Sat) pre show. If you wanna see how hard and dry you can get, keep the Masteron E going bump it to 600mg/wk for last 3wks and run some Tren E from 3-4wks out so it peaks in effect around the first show. Run the TrenE/MastE right into next show and add a few weeks (3) of Test Prop/PP if you need the T back between shows.

6. gotclen

gotclen VIP Member

Oct 20, 2011
    I think running those two compounds through the 2nd show you will be fine. You already said they don't effect your estrogen. That said If I were you I would shoot for being very dry in the weeks coming into that first show. So, water is flowing great at high amounts. Your body fat HAS GOT to be down. You wake each day and think "damn I could go kick tail today". Getting your mind right has a big "reflection" on what you see in the mirror. I also don't see a problem with having nolvadex or proviron in there for the last 6 or 8 total weeks.
    Good luck with your two shows.
    G

7. dragevo

dragevo VIP Member

Jul 9, 2011
    I run all my competitors preps with long esters. Long esters dont make you retain water, its the drug that can make you look soft. Old school bro science at its best in my opinion. As long as you block estrogen well I typically stop Inj 1 week out just for the sake of bruising or leaving marks is untasteful to the judges eyes

LITTLEMAGS likes this.