Samson0692
What's New?

Emeric's 10mg/day protocol for TRT

Mike_RN

Mike_RN

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Aug 13, 2013
Same pin is not an issue as long as you clean the site with alcohol or chloraprep. I use the same insulin syringe/needle for 4-5days with sub-q HGH shots.

If you can, try to get 1ml luerlock Syringes with 30g x 1/2” needles. This way you can swap out needles if needed.

Tuffoldman

Tuffoldman

VIP Member
May 23, 2011
I'm very interested in this but I use Cyp 250mg a week. What would be best for Prop or cyp. 70mg of cyp per week seems low but I understand it's a different type protocol but why is SubQ better for Free Test than IM?

Thanks

Tuffoldman

Tuffoldman

VIP Member
May 23, 2011
bump. sorry hoping someone can tell me more on this. Prop or Cyp and how does SQ make free higher. Sorry, I'm looking to take the best route after being on TRT for over 14 years. I don't care about getting more shots just like to use the least amount for the max results.

C

C T J

Crossfit VIP
Jan 24, 2013
bump. sorry hoping someone can tell me more on this. Prop or Cyp and how does SQ make free higher. Sorry, I'm looking to take the best route after being on TRT for over 14 years. I don't care about getting more shots just like to use the least amount for the max results.

I don't think subq makes free higher, I think it's the protocol of 10mg a day that does it for some reason but I haven't read up on it just presuming...

M

MillerC

Jul 22, 2019
try 25mg proviron and take tests to make sure about it.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic