Latest Member
Kiddorism
What's New?

Elon buying Twitter

R

rawdeal

TID Board Of Directors
Nov 29, 2013
Does anyone else wonder how many Italian restaurants in Saudi Arabia are missing their tablecloths because of how all those Princes get dressed in the morning ... or is it just me?

myosaurus

myosaurus

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 21, 2010
I hope he takes it but I doubt it. Too many dirty works kept behind the scenes that can come out. Dems and media worked together to get trump out of office, even covid and shut downs... all the censored I fo about what we already knew about, they'll fight tooth and nail to stop him.

tommyguns2

tommyguns2

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Dec 25, 2010
I listened to an interview of Musk, and I liked some of the things he wanted to do. First off, he wanted to make Twitter's content moderation algorithm, and boosting/depressing algorithms open source. That way everyone gets to see behind the curtain and know exactly how the sausage is being made. I'm sure that alone has many people at Twitter freaking out. I think the degree to which censorship has been taking place goes far beyond what many could even imagine.

And it also threatens to expose any private-public partnering that's been going on between Twitter and the government. Would love to see all those emails get leaked showing government officials telling Twitter what they want to be quashed, and then Twitter going along and doing it. Could be extremely ugly. Pravda would be jealous.

C

Cat55

Jun 14, 2022
I don't think it's going to happen because Twitter is full of bots. Therefore the price that Elon agreed to pay is way too much. Unless the price goes down, Elon will not buy Twitter. But it does shine some light onto the unfair policies that Twitter has.

fasttwitch

fasttwitch

VIP Member
Mar 17, 2011
I don't think it's going to happen because Twitter is full of bots. Therefore the price that Elon agreed to pay is way too much. Unless the price goes down, Elon will not buy Twitter. But it does shine some light onto the unfair policies that Twitter has.

Haha, Elon knows about bots. Apparently Elon has been illegally using bots since 2013 to drive up the stock price of Tesla.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic