Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

Elite Totals & Golden Oreos

400Lb Gorilla

400Lb Gorilla

MuscleHead
Jul 27, 2011
pop pop pop fast as hell on the pulls. not surprising as fast as you pulled 440, 495, and 525 a couple of weeks ago but good to see you are still power thrusting that bar like you are trynna get it pregnant.

Also, in for gains but not a huge fan of the golden oreos. Double or mega stuffed is where the hell it is at.

Yomo

Yomo

MuscleHead
Dec 18, 2015
Def made pulls look easy...but..........

rwerwerwe34544.jpg

EndThread...

UncleAl

UncleAl

MuscleHead
Jun 20, 2012
Looking good on them pulls, big guy. You carry 290 well, by the way. You'll look great at 275 and may even be thong-worthy if you should chose to drop to 260.

APF/AAPF is my favorite fed, but they haven't had a meet in our neck of the woods since I moved here. As Chris stated, the AAPF does not accept semen samples, so you have to keep those enhanced, ghey, multiply APF convicts out of the men's room if you are tested.

You probably already know SPF is having a meet near the beach in June.

Go Away

Go Away

MuscleHead
Dec 28, 2011
DL made look easy!

pop pop pop fast as hell on the pulls. not surprising as fast as you pulled 440, 495, and 525 a couple of weeks ago but good to see you are still power thrusting that bar like you are trynna get it pregnant.

Def made pulls look easy...
Much appreciated, fellas. It sucks the second reps weren't filmed - they all seemed better than the first. I internalized the air into my belly better which let me draw my shoulders back more, which got my lats flexed down to my rib cage. Felt nice and solid and sprung up faster.

Looking good on them pulls, big guy. You carry 290 well, by the way. You'll look great at 275 and may even be thong-worthy if you should chose to drop to 260.

You probably already know SPF is having a meet near the beach in June.

Thank you, Sir. I'm really hype on seeing what 275 looks like. 265 could either look beastly or like an orange on a toothpick.

June is no Bueno. I do wanna hit that beach gym though... Have only heard great things.

Go Away

Go Away

MuscleHead
Dec 28, 2011
Wednesday - March 9, 2016
SFB Bully Yoga
Wave 1 // Week 1

Super D Shoulder Stuff
Band pull aparts

Bench
Bar x 10
95 x 10
135 x 8
135 x 5
185 x 5
225 x 5
235 x 5
245 x 5
255 x 5
265 x 5
275 x 5
285 x 5
295 x 5 @9

Good Mornings
95 x 5
135 x 5
135 x 5
135 x 5

5 count paused squat
135 x 3
225 x 3
275 x 3
315 x 3
365 x 2 @9
*started to get light headed and shut that set down.

Fatigue Drop
330 x 1 @9
*upper back lost its tightness and I didn't wanna risk any distress to my lower back. I was feeling kinda dizzy too so I took the smarter path today.

Floor Press
225 x 7
245 x 7
245 x 7 @9

Rep Drop
245 x 5 @9
*gassed!

292.2 lbs

Weights are feeling good. Had my bench monster homie in there with me for the first time in months and we pushed each other safely. It was nice to be back in there with a training partner. Unfortunately he works nights so this only happened because I'm on Spring Break. Might push the Friday workouts to Saturday so we can link and get it in - I'm not eating any carbs so who gives a fuxk if the workout is in the morning? I'll just take some ephedrine and some coconut oil and make it happen.

Bench surprised the shit outta me today! We undershot the starting work sets by too much. Will try again at a little heavier weight in three weeks and see how things are progressing.

Paused squats are straight torture. All they do is pinch my pear-shaped body stupid hard for 5 seconds every rep. That's the biggest incentive for shooting outta the hole so fast. It fuxking HURTS!!!

Floor presses were nice but I was so taxed from the prior work that the energy just wasn't there. We also didn't mess around with lighter sets and jumped right into 2 plates. We were creeping up on two hours of training since we were playing social catch up so it was a good stopping point. Week 1: no reason to get hurt and miss out on all the fun.

Dude said I was looking skinny, too. Last time he saw me in the gym was around Xmas time when he sat me down and we had a heart-to-heart. He told me he wanted me around for decades and that I needed to get my shit together and stop being so out of shape. He was there when we were moving as I was huffing and puffing... We were lifting the same furniture and he wasn't winded at all. Pretty sad. He's hype now though because I'm #incredibleshrinkingman !

Time to go get another tattoo... My son drew a picture of my face and it's the dopest shit ever. It will go proudly on my forearm.

Chipotle on deck - they dropped free burrito coupons in our mailbox yesterday. Go-time.

BrotherIron

BrotherIron

VIP Member
Mar 6, 2011
I'm not a fan of chipotle but if they gave me a free burrito I'd hit them up too.

Good looking pressing.

Go Away

Go Away

MuscleHead
Dec 28, 2011
I'm not a fan of chipotle but if they gave me a free burrito I'd hit them up too.

Good looking pressing.

Thanks. Video will be posted later today.

As far as low carb options, getting the bowl with no rice, double meat and extra cheese is where it's at. Chick-Fil-A's grilled chicken delux with pepper jack, sans bun, is money and their diet lemonade is so good I asked a manager if they really use Splenda. Hardee's Low Carb burger with bacon is good money as well as Wawa's breakfast bowls.

Go Away

Go Away

MuscleHead
Dec 28, 2011
wrong numbers in the video... re-uploading...

Last edited:
Go Away

Go Away

MuscleHead
Dec 28, 2011
Yesterday's training session clips:

SFB Bully Yoga

*the fuxkboys that were talking shit the other day are in some of these training clips, gawking and making douchy comments the whole time... "One day, bruh. One day." Then they started bragging about how good they were with guns. Cool story, bro.

Go Away

Go Away

MuscleHead
Dec 28, 2011
Realized I've been doing paused deads to the knee the wrong way PillarofBalance.
I've been pulling to my knees and that's it. Shit, man... This stuff is for brainiacs.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic