Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

electro therapy

S

searay

VIP Member
Dec 20, 2017
I trashed my left shoulder a few months ago and ive tried everything since, ice, heat, etc etc, to relieve the pain but its not getting any better. I bought an Omron electro therapy gadget for approx. $40 yesterday. it has a control box that holds 2 aaa batteries and a cord connects to 2 pads that you stick above and below the inj area. ive used it twice, once for 15 min. and for 30 min. and the relief is amazing. I will update how its going the next time I try to train upper body.

X

.X.

Jan 17, 2012
I had a TENS machine that worked pretty well to reduce the pain. The pain returned after about an hour though.

kid666

kid666

VIP Member
Jan 28, 2011
Bio-Electro-Magnetic-Energy-Regulation BEMER Magnetic Field Therapy
Physical Vascular Therapy. Bemer Physical Vascular Therapy improves microcirculation and promotes the blood flow in the smallest blood vessels. This improves the performance of the body's cells, which in turn favours the body's own self-healing powers...
This Bemer machine is the real deal. Its $6000 though. Its amazing the healing powers of it. i do 20 sessions a month for $200 at the holistic center by me. Thinking of buying one if i can convince my wife we should drop that much cash on it. If you get a chance google it. Machine works wonders.

S

searay

VIP Member
Dec 20, 2017
Bio-Electro-Magnetic-Energy-Regulation BEMER Magnetic Field Therapy
Physical Vascular Therapy. Bemer Physical Vascular Therapy improves microcirculation and promotes the blood flow in the smallest blood vessels. This improves the performance of the body's cells, which in turn favours the body's own self-healing powers...
This Bemer machine is the real deal. Its $6000 though. Its amazing the healing powers of it. i do 20 sessions a month for $200 at the holistic center by me. Thinking of buying one if i can convince my wife we should drop that much cash on it. If you get a chance google it. Machine works wonders.

good info., thanks! I only paid $50 for the one I have and although it does feel good while using it isn't really doing anything long term. I also got a hand held heated massager that seems to be helping. So between the Capsaisen cream, electro therapy, and massager, I may get some relief. I am going to check into your info kid.

kid666

kid666

VIP Member
Jan 28, 2011
good info., thanks! I only paid $50 for the one I have and although it does feel good while using it isn't really doing anything long term. I also got a hand held heated massager that seems to be helping. So between the Capsaisen cream, electro therapy, and massager, I may get some relief. I am going to check into your info kid.
Dude the Bemer is amazing. Check around your area any holistic places or places of that nature. They are only 8 minute Electro magnetic field therapy sessions. i lie on the bed an when the session is over you feel freaking amazing.You feel amazing the entire day. Completely energized and focused. I was skeptical and didnt believe it when this holistic doctor told me about it. But she gave me 2 free sessions at her office to let me see for myself. No joke bro, its good stuff.

Lizard King

Lizard King

Administrator
Staff Member
Sep 9, 2010
I used to use this on my back all the time, really does work the muscle nicely. Been getting some really tight shoulders lately, I may buy one of these and give it a try.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic