Latest Member
Rolanalon
What's New?

elbow pain out this world

Get Some

Get Some

MuscleHead
Sep 9, 2010
I'm sure your doctor would know if there was a deeper problem at hand, but from experience I would caution you that if you EVER have numbness in your left pinky finger, you need to go get that checked. The ulnar nerve in your elbow is connected most directly to your pinky finger in the same hand. When that nerve is pinched, you get a numb tingling feeling in the pinky finger... sometimes you can't feel it at all. If you don't take care of that you could eventually lose all feeling in that arm. Joints are one thing, but nerves are no joke. And remember, painkillers won't do shit for nerve problems! lol, I took 6 vicodin one day when I had a pinched sciatic nerve... didn't do shit!

D

deadweight

MuscleHead
Sep 20, 2010
I'm sure your doctor would know if there was a deeper problem at hand, but from experience I would caution you that if you EVER have numbness in your left pinky finger, you need to go get that checked. The ulnar nerve in your elbow is connected most directly to your pinky finger in the same hand. When that nerve is pinched, you get a numb tingling feeling in the pinky finger... sometimes you can't feel it at all. If you don't take care of that you could eventually lose all feeling in that arm. Joints are one thing, but nerves are no joke. And remember, painkillers won't do shit for nerve problems! lol, I took 6 vicodin one day when I had a pinched sciatic nerve... didn't do shit!

no homie no numness at all in my pinky finger..turst me its joint pain...tennis elbow to the extream...dw

hawkeye

hawkeye

VIP Member
Sep 19, 2011
Great post, DW, I have elbows that just scream after bench too. It definitely does affect how you train. I am definitely curious out this Piroxicam. I have tried everything from Cymbalta to Diclofenac to Tramadol....nothing works too effectively. I am thinking that deca might have to be a supplement while I push heavy things. LOL.

BrotherIron

BrotherIron

VIP Member
Mar 6, 2011
Great post, DW, I have elbows that just scream after bench too. It definitely does affect how you train. I am definitely curious out this Piroxicam. I have tried everything from Cymbalta to Diclofenac to Tramadol....nothing works too effectively. I am thinking that deca might have to be a supplement while I push heavy things. LOL.

Deca or believe it or not EQ may help since it can strengthen tendons/ligaments.

keith1569

keith1569

Apr 29, 2012
You may want to give tb500 a try. It has great healing properties. Great white Peptides carries it for a great price.

D

deadweight

MuscleHead
Sep 20, 2010
Deca or believe it or not EQ may help since it can strengthen tendons/ligaments.

yes it can but when your joint are wore out from years no deca or eq will make a diff or even mask the pain...dw

SHINE

Friends Remembered
Oct 11, 2010
adequan though generates sinovial fluid and increases collagen 1-3 to a certain degree.

D

deadweight

MuscleHead
Sep 20, 2010
back at the drawing board...once again i went to see the doctor monday and got another shot in my elbow...this time he put me on prednisone which so far i dont like how my body is reponding to it...He alos told me to lay off the weight for about 5 weeks or so...(not going to happen)I dont know people my heavy bench days could very welll be over for me..anything past 275 on the bench my elbow feels like fire...Its my left elbow...At one time i would get one shot and i was fixed but this time around its just not the case..My elbow is pretty fucked up...It does have a little swelling to it..not much but i can see it....This all just goes to show u that weight lifting is not the healthy life style when it comes down to the joints.over 25 years of abuse its finally showing its ugly face....I just for now all i can do is train with 225 for a zillon reps and forget about packing the bar down...its a fucking shame i tell ya...heavy lifting is all i know....But if i contuine to keep pushing my elbow i may not beable to do any fucken thing with this left arm of mine....time will only tell my faith...dw

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic