Latest Member
RalfKelleh
What's New?

elbow pain out this world

D

deadweight

MuscleHead
Sep 20, 2010
ive bee getting depo shots in my elbow now for around 10 years....one shot usely last a few years..give or take...For the last 4 weeks now ive been dealing with some serious pain in my left elbow...its got my bench down by hundrens....once i hit that 300 plus mark the pain begans...hell i can even think about putting 405 on the bar ...
today im going to get that painfull depo shot...let me tell ya..this shot is no joke...the neddle had to hit the right joint for it to work and when that neddle hit the right spot u can feel this killer ass shock wave threw your body...god dam it hurt like hell....but at this point i dont care....
i allready put a dot i made with a ink pin just where he needs to stick that neddle....8:00am i will be at my doctors office sweatting and hoping the right spot get hit...than afterwards im hoing by sunday i will be a new man....dw

SHINE

Friends Remembered
Oct 11, 2010
Damn , those suckers do hurt. I'd get on a ton of cissus and pentosan to bro.

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
what is that a herb or something?

Yeah cissus is an herb and is incredibly effective for MOST not all joint and tendon inflammation. Didn't do a ton for my tennis elbow. But my crappy knees it takes great care of.

D

deadweight

MuscleHead
Sep 20, 2010
just got back,,,,not as bad this time...I got my shot and some meds to take for joints called PIROXICAM...It acts like the depo medrol that they inject in the joint...One ed..I tell u what the shit isnt cheap....for 30 caps it was 80 bucks....i dont give a fuck because at this point i'll do anything to mask the elbow pain....as of right now it feels much better..hopfully by sunday i ca bench without pain again...dw

SHINE

Friends Remembered
Oct 11, 2010
Grab ya some cissus, and adequan, or even the alfutop helps.

Pentosan is kinda hard to get, other two not quite so bad.

D

deadweight

MuscleHead
Sep 20, 2010
today elblow feels much better..i think he hit the right spot....all i know i cant wait to get back in my benching....for the last 4 to 5 weeks i wasnt able to go pass 315 and that would kill my elbow....then days after it would be shot....wearing a elbow brace can only do so much...but it surly doesnt mask the pain,,,,tomorrow is my bench day ..it might be to soon to test it out so im just going to work it kinda lite and not go pass 300 untill about a week then i will start back in my 4s .....i also hit the scale yesterday...253.....sucks....ive been eating my ass off ...this eq i have is making me hungry as hell...so i figured my weight was more ...that sucked....dw

pshnbgw8

pshnbgw8

MuscleHead
May 9, 2012
Dam dw, I feel your elbow pain. I go to phyical therapy 3 times a week, I am 32 yes old so I would rather heal it than mask it at this age. And its working. Hit shouldes yesterday, 245x10 reps on miltitaey press. Next week back to going heavy. Deca and physical therapy, super cisuss, fish oil abs sassoon patches. All that helped me a lot oh and aleve

D

deadweight

MuscleHead
Sep 20, 2010
Dam dw, I feel your elbow pain. I go to phyical therapy 3 times a week, I am 32 yes old so I would rather heal it than mask it at this age. And its working. Hit shouldes yesterday, 245x10 reps on miltitaey press. Next week back to going heavy. Deca and physical therapy, super cisuss, fish oil abs sassoon patches. All that helped me a lot oh and aleve

man ive tryed just about anything and everything for joint pain....my abuse came from heavy lifting....at one time i use to do tricep barbell extentions with 275 for 10 reps a set...im pretty certain that lift fucked my elbows up more then any other lift....hell,i could throw up 315 for reps and thats alot of weight that was hitting those elbows.....The only ticket now is depo medrol....Ive been getting these shot sence i was in my early 30s....maybe 1 to 2 shots every year...dw

D

deadweight

MuscleHead
Sep 20, 2010
man ive tryed just about anything and everything for joint pain....my abuse came from heavy lifting....at one time i use to do tricep barbell extentions with 275 for 10 reps a set...im pretty certain that lift fucked my elbows up more then any other lift....hell,i could throw up 315 for reps and thats alot of weight that was hitting those elbows.....The only ticket now is depo medrol....Ive been getting these shot sence i was in my early 30s....maybe 1 to 2 shots every year...

the botton line as long as im lifting i will allways have to deal with this shit....Im certain every weightlifter has the same problems....Its the dirty ;little secrets that come along with weightlifters....Yeah,weightlifting is good for health but it will destroy your joints.....dw

D

deadweight

MuscleHead
Sep 20, 2010
dam for the first time in weeks this workout was pain free....its amazeing what the right drugs can do for u... PIROXICAM has my whole body lubed...i had no pain at all anywhere....Im telling everyone this drug is magic.....i feel like im back in my 20s again .Lifting pain free feels so fucking great....haha...and when i say pain free..im talking about no lower back issues...no elbows issues...no shoulder issues....no wrist issues....now i can work much heaver now without pain getting in my way of progress...
When i first read about the side effects on this drug i must admit it had me turned off....but when your at the point of living in pain u will say fuck it..i will try anything to rid the pain....but also it said those that take it rarely get any sides from this drug....Maybe the most some bloat which i can deal with that becuase most anabolics give u bloat..i look at as more size...

If any of u deal with serious joint pain im shareing thiis info about this amazeing drug ....of me this is my ticket now to contuine to lift heavy without naging pain...and when your lifting with nagging pain it makes your workouts feel like shit...it takes the drive away...makes u drop the weight down and makes u do less....
This drug is noting more then depo but in a oral form... It is a steroid and can cause high blood presser...Just like taking anabolics u have to keepa eye out on your blood....taking a babay asprin ed can help keep your blood thin ...most doctors will advise u to take one ed....and drink alot of water...helps keeps your liver pure....dw

SHINE

Friends Remembered
Oct 11, 2010
Good to hear bro, I'd ease into it and take it easy for a bit .

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic