Latest Member
bsimon7074
What's New?

EGGS!!!

testboner

testboner

VIP Member
Oct 10, 2010
It’s EVERYTHING, not just eggs. And this “inflation”…… (scamflation?) and ultimately recession, is not just localized to the US, but global.
Fact is the world system at large is in a horrific state in just about every way, and the realty is there will be no “recovery” — all will continue to digress.

C

ceo

VIP Member
Oct 12, 2010
Holy crap dude, that is ridiculous! I bought one of those yesterday too....let me go check my receipt....

Not too bad....$1.98. It was under a dollar a year or two ago though:(

Tuna has really went up too, all seafood in general.....well, everything that has a decent amount of protein is expensive these days.
Because Bill Gates wants you to eat his synthetic meat, bro.

Real food has to get so high that regular people can't afford it. We will be eating bugs and synthetic meat. Only the elites will be eating real meat. It will become a rare treat for the rest of us.

"Honey, should we take a vacation this year, or buy some steaks?"

Sent from my SM-G781V using Tapatalk

testboner

testboner

VIP Member
Oct 10, 2010
One more of the weekly escalating indicators of “The Great Reset” societal restructure operation. It’s real, and is proceeding rapidly right in front of all of our eyes. A shitty reality to be aware of and watching occur. Pretty fucking depressing really.

A1food4u

A1food4u

VIP Member
May 9, 2012
Cost of 15 dozen master cases for the business were at $13 in June peaked at $62 in December, this morning they moved back to $53

So many of the things you used to ignore as cost factors have doubled or worse in the last half year

HardManifest

HardManifest

MuscleHead
Nov 21, 2022
All high nutritional value food has doubled, tripled, and exponentially skyrocketed. These are well orchestrated extinction level events. You ever wondered how those catacombs found around the world including north america came to be and the shitload of the late 1800's early 1900's orphan trains along with their incubator babies at their ritual world fairs. The shit is no accident.

Stay sharp. Those like myself that can still afford to eat high value proteins will continue to do so. Those that have drank the kool-aid, well bro, they'll just may up getting stacked like the catacombs. That's just my perspective.

C

ceo

VIP Member
Oct 12, 2010
One more of the weekly escalating indicators of “The Great Reset” societal restructure operation. It’s real, and is proceeding rapidly right in front of all of our eyes. A shitty reality to be aware of and watching occur. Pretty fucking depressing really.
Indeed. "Meat will be a treat" was in their (WEF) predictions.

I think they took that video down??

Snachito1

Snachito1

VIP Member
Jan 12, 2018
Yep, it sucks. Spring, summer and fall my chickens are laying, but in the winter my chickens do not lay eggs, so I am forced to buy them.
This is the exact problem I'm in right now!!

R

rawdeal

TID Board Of Directors
Nov 29, 2013
Chickens were dying everywhere from Avian Flu ... or from farmers killing them to prevent Avian Flu spreading, and you guys doing cost analysis.

What The Flock?! :eek:

gunslinger

gunslinger

VIP Member
Sep 19, 2010
Because Bill Gates wants you to eat his synthetic meat, bro.

Real food has to get so high that regular people can't afford it. We will be eating bugs and synthetic meat. Only the elites will be eating real meat. It will become a rare treat for the rest of us.

"Honey, should we take a vacation this year, or buy some steaks?"

I'll start eating the "elites" before I'll eat bugs and fake meat.

jipped genes

jipped genes

VIP Member
Oct 22, 2022
I'll start eating the "elites" before I'll eat bugs and fake meat.
you and me are gonna get along just fine in the civil apocalypse.

I saw ribeye steaks on sale for $13.99 here. This is a beef state, we always have cheap beef. Not anymore. Thanks Brandon!

Eggs, $4.49 for 18.

Friggemall

Friggemall

VIP Member
Jun 16, 2020
Saw this last night on FB, lol...

Attachments

• chicken.jpg
    chicken.jpg
    59.8 KB · Views: 34
Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic