Members
Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

Egg Beaters or Egg Whites

Mike Singletary

Mike Singletary

Sep 8, 2010
So, what is everyone's thought on eating Egg Beaters eggs for someone who can't tolerate egg whites?

What is muscleegg made with?

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
Muscle egg is pasteurized egg whites. I haven't seen their ingredient label though.

Egg Beaters contains Egg Whites, Less than 1%: Natural Flavor, Color (Includes Beta Carotene), Spices, Salt, Onion Powder, Vegetable Gums (Xanthan Gum, Guar Gum), Maltodextrin. Vitamins and Minerals: Calcium Sulfate, Iron (Ferric Phosphate), Vitamin E (Alpha Tocopherol Acetate), Zinc Sulfate, Calcium Pantothenate, Vitamin B12, Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin), Vitamin B1 (Thiamine Mononitrate), Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine Hydrochloride), Folic Acid, Biotin, Vitamin D3

so screw that.

How come you don't like egg whites? Toss in some cheese/ seasoning / veg like spinach or my favorite those microwavable packages of broccoli with cheese sauce.

AllTheWay

AllTheWay

TID Lady Member
Mar 17, 2011
muscleegg is pasteruized eggwhites and thats it. they arent slimy and they go down pretty easy. they are coming out with flavors to make it even easier to consume. apparently many people add one of those little crystal light powders, i drink mine plain. not great but tolerable.

i wouldnt drink eggbeaters, why do you want all the extra stuff and preservatives??

Reactions: Dex
Youngstunna

Youngstunna

Trenja Turtle
Oct 21, 2010
Egg beaters even after they have been cooked are still super slimey

Dex

Dex

VIP Member
Mar 30, 2011
You guys basically said it all for me!

Mike, I can't eat eggs. Especially 15 egg whites! MuscleEgg liquid egg whites are pasteurized so they are safe to drink. I would add some crystal light, coffee creamer, or protein powder to the egg whites. They are super easy to drink! MuscleEgg has no extra ingredients, just pure liquid egg whites.

We still have a sale going on with the half gallons. Muscle Egg

Lizard King

Lizard King

Administrator
Staff Member
Sep 9, 2010
Egg beaters even after cooked give me the worse case of fire shooting out of my ass ever! Don't have that issue with Muscleegg and fresh cracked egg whites.

Reactions: Dex
PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
Egg beaters even after cooked give me the worse case of fire shooting out of my ass ever! Don't have that issue with Muscleegg and fresh cracked egg whites.

Is that whats going on in that avi of yours?

Mindlesswork

Mindlesswork

Crusty Poo Butt
Sep 21, 2010

Eggbeaters are rather pricey as well...and yes its slimy so will consider trying MuscleEgg

Lizard King

Lizard King

Administrator
Staff Member
Sep 9, 2010
Eggbeaters are rather pricey as well...and yes its slimy so will consider trying MuscleEgg

I was also getting the Kirkland brand from Costco, they would clear my system out like clockwork everyday at 3 - 4pm. Pure Egg whites my ass, literally.

Dex

Dex

VIP Member
Mar 30, 2011
I was also getting the Kirkland brand from Costco, they would clear my system out like clockwork everyday at 3 - 4pm. Pure Egg whites my ass, literally.

Can I use that as a testimonial on the webpage? lol

Lizard King

Lizard King

Administrator
Staff Member
Sep 9, 2010
Sure, have at it

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic