Latest posts

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest Member
RalfKelleh
What's New?

Effects of various AAS on specific bodyparts: Is there a difference?

W

Wilson6

VIP Member
Dec 17, 2019
Does anyone male or female notice a difference in the response of different bodyparts to different AAS? AR density is higher in upper body, traps for example and lower in legs. Test seems to blow up the traps and shoulder area in most. In some females I've noted better responses in the limbs (arms/legs) to oxandrolone and stanazolol. Maybe this has been discussed elsewhere, just wondering about the experiences of others.

MR. BMJ

MR. BMJ

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Sep 21, 2011
Does anyone male or female notice a difference in the response of different bodyparts to different AAS? AR density is higher in upper body, traps for example and lower in legs. Test seems to blow up the traps and shoulder area in most. In some females I've noted better responses in the limbs (arms/legs) to oxandrolone and stanazolol. Maybe this has been discussed elsewhere, just wondering about the experiences of others.
I've always wondered the same, but it never made sense to me on how it could be the case....but then again, this is not even close to my area of study, lol.

I always felt like i got better trap development from nandrolone and dbol. Same with arms and legs.

My legs always responded in growth when on dbol the most, but it was a catch-22, as too high a dosage would inhibit squats from back pumps. That said, hack squats would probably help a lot. I didn't do a lot of hacks when i was younger and running dbol a lot. Leg press was okay, but it would depend on how distended my gut was, and the breathing, lol.

It's hard to say, I can't back any of it up research-wise. It's a fun topic though that makes you wonder.

R

rawdeal

TID Board Of Directors
Nov 29, 2013
. . . . It's hard to say, I can't back any of it up research-wise. It's a fun topic though that makes you wonder.
Agreed, this is way above my pay grade, but might be a great thread if enough others weigh in.

Different responses to different compounds as to bodyparts and/or as to gender ? ... should be enough anecdotal experience on this board to learn from replies.

gunslinger

gunslinger

VIP Member
Sep 19, 2010
I notice on Anadrol and dbol my arms and shoulders blow up. On winny or NPP its my legs. Its strange and I figured I was just imagining things...lol

W

Wilson6

VIP Member
Dec 17, 2019
Agreed, this is way above my pay grade, but might be a great thread if enough others weigh in.

Different responses to different compounds as to bodyparts and/or as to gender ? ... should be enough anecdotal experience on this board to learn from replies.
I'm hoping we can get a good response to this one. A learning tool, IMO there are distinct differences based on what each drug does (good and bad). A IG post from Victor Black illustrates some of the possible pathways involved. We think of the AR as the primary, it is one of many pathways.

Attachments

• Screenshot 2021-07-30 at 04-17-38 Instagram.png
    Screenshot 2021-07-30 at 04-17-38 Instagram.png
    272.4 KB · Views: 72
R

rawdeal

TID Board Of Directors
Nov 29, 2013
Yikes ... that screenshot tells me this subject is a lot further above my pay grade than I thought.

Maybe anecdotal evidence as supplied by BMJ, gunslinger, and, hopefully, others will keep it down where my learning curve lives.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic