Members
Latest Member
lk has no balls
What's New?

Effectively reducing estrogen - the unorthodox way

J

jaejay

Oct 11, 2010
So, fact of the matter is that I have a lot of excess estrogen in my system from a previous, wet cycle.

Now, instead of going the usual way about it, running aromasin, arimidex and a low dose of test until the estrogen clears out, I was thinking about running masteron only for the amount of time that it will take for me to tank or at least clear out any excess estrogen that I might have at this present moment.

Testosterone is a good base because, it's testosterone. It's THE hormone. But in terms of mood and sexual function, it really boils down to DHT and estrogen. Masteron provides me with the DHT properties, and as earlier mentioned, I will still have a lot of estrogen in my body. Until the estrogen is evened out, my plan is to run zero aromatizing compounds, and only include masteron and arimidex until I can feel that my estrogen is settling, to which I will start running testosterone again.

I'm wondering if anyone ever tried this approach and would be able to share their good/bad experiences with this. Practically, however, I don't see any issue with going about it like this.

B

Borg Master

Jun 16, 2014
You may want to lower your Adex level slowly too as the test clears. Hate those rebound effects!

misterB

misterB

Jul 28, 2015
no because the AI properties of Masteron are extremely small. do that with an Aromasin dose if its libido your concerned with, although it may be suppressive and you never recover this way..

Last edited:
PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
Running adex and aromasin is overkill imo. You would probably do well to stay on the aromasin only and week by week adjust your dose to find what's optimal.

One thing is missing here though. You are talking about your e2 like you know what it is. Have you had blood work?

mands

mands

VIP Member
Jul 24, 2012
So, fact of the matter is that I have a lot of excess estrogen in my system from a previous, wet cycle.

Now, instead of going the usual way about it, running aromasin, arimidex and a low dose of test until the estrogen clears out, I was thinking about running masteron only for the amount of time that it will take for me to tank or at least clear out any excess estrogen that I might have at this present moment.

Testosterone is a good base because, it's testosterone. It's THE hormone. But in terms of mood and sexual function, it really boils down to DHT and estrogen. Masteron provides me with the DHT properties, and as earlier mentioned, I will still have a lot of estrogen in my body. Until the estrogen is evened out, my plan is to run zero aromatizing compounds, and only include masteron and arimidex until I can feel that my estrogen is settling, to which I will start running testosterone again.

I'm wondering if anyone ever tried this approach and would be able to share their good/bad experiences with this. Practically, however, I don't see any issue with going about it like this.
Did you steal this quote from reddit or are you zen_nerd? I highly doubt you are since this was posted three months ago over there...

mands

mands

mands

VIP Member
Jul 24, 2012

Did you steal this quote from reddit or are you zen_nerd? I highly doubt you are since this was posted three months ago over there... Or are you karim wasim who this was stolen by zen_nerd?

mands

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic