Latest Member
Kiddorism
What's New?

eca or ecy for girlfriend

sassy69

sassy69

TID Lady Member
Aug 16, 2011
^^ Good points - gotta watch too much Y because it can make you sick to your stomach.

Go Away

Go Away

MuscleHead
Dec 28, 2011
When you rock with the ECY stack, since it's two on, two off, what should be taken in the two weeks off to keep burning this Oreo-induced body fat??

sassy69

sassy69

TID Lady Member
Aug 16, 2011
When you rock with the ECY stack, since it's two on, two off, what should be taken in the two weeks off to keep burning this Oreo-induced body fat??

What? Clen or ECY? I think that's a clen cycle. ECY you can use like any other OTC thermo. I'd cycle it for sure, but probably more like 4-6 weeks and then just take a break for a couple weeks before starting up again.

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
What? Clen or ECY? I think that's a clen cycle. ECY you can use like any other OTC thermo. I'd cycle it for sure, but probably more like 4-6 weeks and then just take a break for a couple weeks before starting up again.

Hell I ran ephedrine for a year straight! It was the caffeine I would cut out every so often. But the ephedrine never lost any efficacy. Loooove ephedrine!

63Vette

63Vette

Apr 2, 2012
^^ Good points - gotta watch too much Y because it can make you sick to your stomach.

Have two bottles I just gave to the Mrs. I hate it and it makes me as sick at my stomach and as short tempered as anything I have ever taken.

Ever thought about Primatene or Bronkaid/Caffeine/Asprin and 12.5-25 mg/200mg/81mg respectively? It is pure old ECA ...

dangerouscurves

dangerouscurves

TID Lady VIP
May 25, 2011
The kaizen is cheaper and you use less for same effects a bronkaid IMO

63Vette

63Vette

Apr 2, 2012
The kaizen is cheaper and you use less for same effects a bronkaid IMO

Agreed curves - and now you can also find Ephedrine HCl from some of our good friends. ;-)

As a side note, if you are a natty you may not want the aspirin in the 'ECA' stack.

On the other hand if you run gear you should be taking an 81mg aspirin ed anyway!

SHINE

Friends Remembered
Oct 11, 2010
Other than the gear I think the aspirin is a waste of time for women with the *gospel* eca

dangerouscurves

dangerouscurves

TID Lady VIP
May 25, 2011
I ditched the aspirin a long time ago after the doc let ow know it caused more damage then good until you're older , we being young said eh I'll skip it

dangerouscurves

dangerouscurves

TID Lady VIP
May 25, 2011
I was more thinking for "long-term" energy boost to enable goal as well as fat burning I would use Caffeine/ephedrine for 2-3 weeks , then go to caffeine/Yohimbine ,
If I am already exhausted Yohimbine doesn't provide much in way of help keeping myself awake, but i try and take it first thing in a.m and around lunch , no later ... caffeine doesn't effect my ability to go to sleep and for awhile I wouldn't take ephedrine past 3-4 if going to bed around 8-9 , just to be safe but for me I usually can take it up to close to bed , especially if I have a late workout the. I'll take it before regardless of time as I use the energy

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic