Threads
Members
Latest Member
Rolanalon
What's New?

SHINE

Friends Remembered
Oct 11, 2010
Okay, so I've got a little bit of an update/further questions regarding this stack. I have just finished day 11, (2E 1C - 3x daily) and will now be moving into the final introductory phase before hitting day 15, which is when the full dosing (3E 1C - 3x daily) commences.

In the article that I first read regarding the EC stack, it said that if you wanted to take another product containing stimulants, such as a preworkout, you could simply skip a dosage and take the other stimulant, instead. While gradually increasing the amount of ephedrine being consumed, I have been skipping my afternoon dose of EC and taking 2 scoops of Jack3d before my workouts, and then taking the last dose of EC around 6:30. Today, I decided not to take Jack3d, but took the stack at 7:00, 11:00, and 3:00, heading to the gym at 4:30.. After my workout, I was in the bath and checked my resting heart rate.. 109. Just then, I checked my heart rate, and it was 79. Do you think that it would be wise for me to discontinue using Jack3d during this process? Although the last time I took EC was at 3:00 today, it is still affecting my heart rate, 8.5 hours later. I was under the impression that the effect wore off after around 4 hours, but after tonight, I feel differently. With this in mind, I am fearful that while skipping a dosage is obviously much better than chasing the EC stack with two scoops of Jack3d, that perhaps I could get myself into a little trouble if I continue to take Jack3d when I begin to take full doses of the stack, regardless of the time span between my doses.

Any thoughts on this? Thanks.

How high is ur heart rate 8 hours after and doing nothing? 109? is mild tachycaridia (normal for stems) main concerne is how is your Blood-Pressure doing 6-8 hours after taking the stems, (resting and no activity)

any dizziness, light-headedness ? yea i'd use one or the other, or use JackD3 very sparingly. But First keep an eye on BP!

O

Ozkon

Aug 3, 2011
Ozkon I gotta say your respect for compounds such as ephedrine is really quite refreshing... Good thing I say; you'll live longer... Having said that, I just added a 1/2 cap of e to my second dose of the day and I am FLYYYYYYYIIIIIIING!!!!! WOOOOOOo!!!!!

Thanks! I just don't want to have a heart attack.. Hahaha. That would kind of suck. Also, I drink 5L of water a day, as it is! Should I still drink more?

My resting hr was 79 after 8 hours of inactivity. I think that's quite fine, as the elevated hr was to be expected. If my hr wasn't higher, I would be a little bit concerned that the ephedrine wasn't working! Hahaha. I actually don't have any hardware to check my blood pressure, so I don't really have an answer to that question. I guess that's kind of bad.. I have yet to experience dizziness or light-headedness, aside from the time that I decide to try some skipping, thankfully. I think I will drop the jack3d, though.. I can survive until the end of this cycle without it!

ketsugo

ketsugo

MuscleHead
Sep 10, 2011
Hey in past 20 years ive taken pure ephedrine to the point i have to use other stims. My advice always is to know thyself, cuz many times no one can answer these questions cuz they arent you. If you are new to the game keep a diary for all you eat ie, meals, suppps ect, include time. Record moods and energy levels. Over time when you become more aquainted with the most important person in the whole wide world, you will know how to listen to your body . None of us need to seek outward, everything you need is within, just look

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic