Threads
Members
Latest Member
Rolanalon
What's New?
O

Ozkon

Aug 3, 2011
Yeah, I'm just going to work up gradually and be very cognizant of what I'm doing! I don't usually sleep until around midnight, so taking my last dosage around supper time should be fine. I definitely will not take it any later, though! I became very alert and energetic after my first dose, today!

W

Wolf

MuscleHead
Dec 25, 2010
I have been on the EC stack for a while now, I have had no problems taking it directly before any intense activities at all. For most people the stimulant and anorectic side effects of the EC stack will dissipate within the first month of steady use. There are actually some studies that show a decline in blood pressure with use of the EC stack. The problem that most people run into is that they begin usage at a full dosage instead of easing their way into use with smaller dosages that don't cause a prominent rise in heart rate or blood pressure.

O

Ozkon

Aug 3, 2011
I have been on the EC stack for a while now, I have had no problems taking it directly before any intense activities at all. For most people the stimulant and anorectic side effects of the EC stack will dissipate within the first month of steady use. There are actually some studies that show a decline in blood pressure with use of the EC stack. The problem that most people run into is that they begin usage at a full dosage instead of easing their way into use with smaller dosages that don't cause a prominent rise in heart rate or blood pressure.

I really appreciate your reply! Did you happen to look at the link that was in my original post? If so, do you think the method I'm following will be okay? I can totally understand what you are saying - I actually had a very similar discussion with someone regarding pre-workout supplements, just yesterday. When I compare the first time I had a pre-workout supplement to the symptoms I experience now (with a higher dosage), I know am sure that starting off with a high dosage would have been ugly. Some people just want results too quickly, so they start off with heavy dosages and get themselves in trouble! Patience is key. :)

O

Ozkon

Aug 3, 2011
Thanks! I'll check it out, right now. I think my initial observations were just due to the adjustment - as I have been increasing my dosage (as per the schedule) and doing quite fine.

O

Ozkon

Aug 3, 2011
I had a really rough time while skipping yesterday, and I'm not even on the full dosage, yet! I took my doses at 7:00, 11:00, and then went to the gym at 4:30, saving the last dosage for after my workout, and when I skipped, I only lasted 4 minutes before I became excessively winded. Normally, I can at least double this time without being nearly as tired. My heart was beating incredibly quickly when I recorded it - to the point that I actually lost count before a minute was up.

dangerouscurves

dangerouscurves

TID Lady VIP
May 25, 2011
I am very non-stim sensitive, but do find I get winded easier if I take the ec stack right before a workout. I usually will take it a couple hours before, but I have never had any trouble, or had my heart rate or blood pressure get too high during any high intensity workout. I think because you are being cautious, its ok to give it a go, and if it feels like too much just slow it down, and make sure you have enough water.

W

Wolf

MuscleHead
Dec 25, 2010
It's very odd that you would suffer a loss in performance, it might be something in your diet or the time when you are performing cardio.

O

Ozkon

Aug 3, 2011
Perhaps.. I will have to keep looking into things and working through this, gradually! I think I have a lot of paranoia about it and I may be just freaking myself out! Who knows. Better safe than sorry!

O

Ozkon

Aug 3, 2011
Okay, so I've got a little bit of an update/further questions regarding this stack. I have just finished day 11, (2E 1C - 3x daily) and will now be moving into the final introductory phase before hitting day 15, which is when the full dosing (3E 1C - 3x daily) commences.

In the article that I first read regarding the EC stack, it said that if you wanted to take another product containing stimulants, such as a preworkout, you could simply skip a dosage and take the other stimulant, instead. While gradually increasing the amount of ephedrine being consumed, I have been skipping my afternoon dose of EC and taking 2 scoops of Jack3d before my workouts, and then taking the last dose of EC around 6:30. Today, I decided not to take Jack3d, but took the stack at 7:00, 11:00, and 3:00, heading to the gym at 4:30.. After my workout, I was in the bath and checked my resting heart rate.. 109. Just then, I checked my heart rate, and it was 79. Do you think that it would be wise for me to discontinue using Jack3d during this process? Although the last time I took EC was at 3:00 today, it is still affecting my heart rate, 8.5 hours later. I was under the impression that the effect wore off after around 4 hours, but after tonight, I feel differently. With this in mind, I am fearful that while skipping a dosage is obviously much better than chasing the EC stack with two scoops of Jack3d, that perhaps I could get myself into a little trouble if I continue to take Jack3d when I begin to take full doses of the stack, regardless of the time span between my doses.

Any thoughts on this? Thanks.

W

Wolf

MuscleHead
Dec 25, 2010
Resting heart rate being elevated immediately after a workout isn't something to be so concerned with. I would stop taking jack3d with the EC stack, there is no reason to take a weaker stim (jack3d) with a stronger stim (ec). Jack3ds mode of stimulation, if I remember correctly is from its combination of caffeine an substances that are beta 2 agonists, EC combines caffeine with a general beta agonist. Ephedrine has a half life of 4 hours, but caffeine is a dieuretic, lower levels of water in the body equate to a higher blood pressure even when the stimulant effects are diminished.

Drop the jack3d, increase your water intake.

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
Ozkon I gotta say your respect for compounds such as ephedrine is really quite refreshing... Good thing I say; you'll live longer... Having said that, I just added a 1/2 cap of e to my second dose of the day and I am FLYYYYYYYIIIIIIING!!!!! WOOOOOOo!!!!!

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic