pbtom
What's New?

Eating while on the road

Lizard King

Lizard King

Administrator
Staff Member
Sep 9, 2010
So I will be traveling the new few weeks and need some ideas. I find it very hard to eat all meals while traveling and not eat like crap so I need some ideas for breakfast, lunch and dinner. There is pretty much every restaurant/fast food place where I am going and I will be staying in a hotel for the most part.
And after a few days Subway for lunch will get old quick!
Thanks!

Regulator

Regulator

VIP Member
Jan 26, 2011
If they have a charlies grilled subs those are cooked right infrint of u and are the best. Chicken bacon is the best to me. Subway sucks anyways I mean I eat it sometimes. I had it for breakfast this morning but don't like it that often. Never ate Jimmy johns but my bro says that they are very good. When u on the go all the time it's hard to eat good food!

W

Wolf

MuscleHead
Dec 25, 2010
Depending on your diet homemade oatmeal bars with either a whey or casein protein added can be a great combination of carbs and protein that you can keep on hand.

Dex

Dex

VIP Member
Mar 30, 2011
I bring a ton of protein in bags and just eat grilled chicken every where I go. My wife likes to bring protein pancakes

fixxer

fixxer

MuscleHead
Dec 15, 2010
Canned chicken and tuna. The canned Alaskan salmon is killer. Why cans? They're super easy.

AllTheWay

AllTheWay

TID Lady Member
Mar 17, 2011
how about them eggwhites?

Lizard King

Lizard King

Administrator
Staff Member
Sep 9, 2010
I can't drink the egg whites, maybe the new flavored ones will be better, just can't do the consistency right now. Dinner is an easy one so I am not worried about that, simple steak/chicken/fish with veggies from Outback or XYZ restaurant will be easy.

Breakfast in the car for a 4 hour drive and then some meals during the day. I guess a could pack a cooler once I get the hang of it for the 3 days with my awesome tupperware collection.

SJA

SJA

MuscleHead
Feb 24, 2011
I just did 14 days of driving......protein bars, shakes, chicken breast salads were all a part of the journey. I bought a cheap cooler when I first started for lunch meat or if you go into some delis, they have grilled chicken breasts that you can buy and just throw in the cooler. Also the whole roasted chickens are a good one for the cooler.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic