Members
Latest Member
Kiddorism
What's New?

Earthbuddy Log like a Dog

E

earthbuddy

Nov 8, 2010
Been away a long time. That last post to this log is kind of funny. I do have hair almost down to my butt crack however im a guy. Short and just dont grow a ton of muscle.

So life really got in my way and i have really blown it the past 3 years. Prior to that i was doing various training cycles from high rep to 5x5. So today, im 165, fat as hell, have a complete torn bicep tendon at the elbow that im not having surgery on and eat way too much junk and am un trained again. Now i need to get back into it but will need help understanding how to work around the torn bicep tendon. Its acually been 4 months since i tore it. It really does not hurt but does look freaky. Any advice on how to work around this?

R

rawdeal

TID Board Of Directors
Nov 29, 2013
Not what you asked for, but give a 2nd thought to just blowing off that bicep tendon, it's gonna be relevant to many things you do in regular life. If you are a gym rat at heart who just fell off the wagon for a while, it will haunt you in the gym, make for some pretty compromised programs and the omission of some exercises most people use for good reason. If you are comfortable with the fact it really doesn't hurt now, the odds are a return to the gym will change that, no matter how you try to work around it.

E

earthbuddy

Nov 8, 2010
Well, im 52 now and surgery will cost way too much. Would be a drain on the family finances that i cant justify. My job does not require the need for surgery and my current life is way more about being with my family. I do want to get back training but i will have to work with what i have and just adjust. Thats just gonna be a fact of my life and im ok with it. I do however want to make my best effort with where im at. I believe for my goals, i can do well in spite of this setback. So surgery is not an option. Working around this issue is. Any other ideas or places on the forum, or other forums i can go to get training advice with this injury?

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic