Latest Member
RalfKelleh
What's New?

Early voter fraud in Cali recall election

HDH

HDH

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
George Sorros dropped a million into this campaign. Yes, the sorros that funds antifa, blm, the DAs that made stealing legal and the crooked politicians.

Oh ya, he also collected property from his people before hitler gassed and incinerated them. He is also banned from several countries for destroying them like he's doing here.

I'm sure I left a bunch out. ..

Soros Scrambles to Keep Newsom in Power: Drops 1 Million in Anti-Recall Campaign (westernjournal.com)

1632516609511.png

MorganKane

MorganKane

VIP Member
Nov 12, 2012
I didn't realize cnn was a trustworthy news source.

They did the same shit in the 2020 election.

Check the numbers yourself if you have the questions. I do my own research, you do your own.

Want to know why I don't believe shit?

Here Is The Evidence

My point was that the conservatives says CNN isnt a credible source but when they need evidence like you just posted that its election fraud evidence is from CNN.
Makes little sense that its good enough to use when you like what they present.

HDH

HDH

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
My point was that the conservatives says CNN isnt a credible source but when they need evidence like you just posted that its election fraud evidence is from CNN.
Makes little sense that its good enough to use when you like what they present.

CNN is not credible, they are the absolute biggest liars of all the news media.

What I posted had nothing to do with cnn. It could have been fox, newsmax, aonn, cbs, nbc, ect...

It was a clip of votes being changed that I did not get from cnn. You can bet cnn wasn't reshowing it since it destroys the "The big lie" narrative.

Petty stuff you're talking about here and your not even correct.

Have a nice day fella.

Last edited:
MorganKane

MorganKane

VIP Member
Nov 12, 2012
CNN is not credible, they are the absolute biggest liars of all the news media.

What I posted had nothing to do with cnn. It could have been fox, newsmax, aonn, cbs, nbc, ect...

It was a clip of votes being changed that I did not get from cnn. You can bet cnn wasn't reshowing it since it destroys the "The big lie" narrative.

Petty stuff you're talking about here and your not even correct.

Have a nice day fella.

YOU posted the clip from CNN as your evidence of fraud.
But Im not corrected, what kind of BS logic is that.
You posted, you made the claim, and you posted CNN as the source of evidence.
GTFO

R

Restart

VIP Member
Jan 3, 2019
He is one of the main globalists destroying the world as we know it right now. At least he is more out in the open about what he does.
He works under the Rothschild family and is pretty much a wackamole of evil, lol. Russia kicked him out. China now considers him a "terrorist" which he is. That vid is cut way short but if you search you'll find pages denying his involvement. He said that was the happiest time of his life.

Reactions: HDH
HDH

HDH

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
YOU posted the clip from CNN as your evidence of fraud.
But Im not corrected, what kind of BS logic is that.
You posted, you made the claim, and you posted CNN as the source of evidence.
GTFO
Ha ha, I'm not sure what to say here.

I'll do my best but all I can do is lead you to the water, maybe if you turn you feelings down a little.

Facts don't care about you feelings and here are the facts.

I did not report on a cnn story, it was a story by benny johnson about the votes being changed. The cnn story was reporting on the race.

Hell, you can even turn the sound off because it has nothing to do with what cnn was reporting on.

Get it? Not a story by cnn.

I'm afraid if I keep explaining, it will make matters worse so I'll leave it.

GTFO?

Too funny man, still petty and you are still incorrect.

This will be my last reply in this exchange.

Last edited:
HDH

HDH

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
He works under the Rothschild family and is pretty much a wackamole of evil, lol. Russia kicked him out. China now considers him a "terrorist" which he is. That vid is cut way short but if you search you'll find pages denying his involvement. He said that was the happiest time of his life.
Yes sir, I saw just about the whole interview around a year and a half ago. I wish more people understood this man's part in what's going on. To understand his part is to understand what's really going on in the world today.

It's hard enough to see the election fraud, jan 6th and covid if you don't believe but to understand they are just pieces in this globalist puzzle on how to fuck the world up and make it surrender is A LOT to take in.

People are waking up to covid and I'm here to say it's much worse and goes way deeper than one would think. It's genocide for fucks sake. They are letting people die all around the world when we have treatments so people don't have to die.

WTF??

If they can do this with covid across this entire planet, they can do anything they want like election fraud and jan 6th.

Good to see you around.

R

Restart

VIP Member
Jan 3, 2019
Yes sir, I saw just about the whole interview around a year and a half ago. I wish more people understood this man's part in what's going on. To understand his part is to understand what's really going on in the world today.

It's hard enough to see the election fraud, jan 6th and covid if you don't believe but to understand they are just pieces in this globalist puzzle on how to fuck the world up and make it surrender is A LOT to take in.

People are waking up to covid and I'm here to say it's much worse and goes way deeper than one would think. It's genocide for fucks sake. They are letting people die all around the world when we have treatments so people don't have to die.

WTF??

If they can do this with covid across this entire planet, they can do anything they want like election fraud and jan 6th.

Good to see you around.
Good to see one who can see!

Reactions: HDH
Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic