Members
Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

E-A-G-L-E-S! EAGLES!

L

Lifter74

Mar 11, 2022
Absolutely one of the great defenses of all time....along with Steel Curtain, Eagles Green Machine, of course, ‘85 Bears…

however, is it a penalty to become a fan DURING a championship season, or do you need to earn it first?

what say ye football heads?
Yeah them 85 Bears were something. Not a huge Bears fan but I am guilty of singing "The Super Bowl Shuffle".

The other Snake

The other Snake

VIP Member
Aug 19, 2016
Absolutely one of the great defenses of all time....along with Steel Curtain, Eagles Green Machine, of course, ‘85 Bears…

however, is it a penalty to become a fan DURING a championship season, or do you need to earn it first?

what say ye football heads?
Defence keeps the scores low and get's the big money player hurt. The NFL want's nothing to do with having the D even on the field. I find the 42-45 "Last team with the ball wins" just as boring as a 7-10 game. It's real football, not Xbox.

The other Snake

The other Snake

VIP Member
Aug 19, 2016
Okay to add to my "Not getting players hurt" I heard Nick Sirianni announced there will no tackling to the ground for the Eagles during training camp. That's great for a team that was tops in the NFL for missed tackles.

L

Lifter74

Mar 11, 2022
Okay to add to my "Not getting players hurt" I heard Nick Sirianni announced there will no tackling to the ground for the Eagles during training camp. That's great for a team that was tops in the NFL for missed tackles.
Yep. Good way to pick up bad habits that show up when the games really count

O

organdoner

Aug 4, 2022
i am an eagle hater living in this city. they all hate me and i love it lol.

BD Cool

BD Cool

VIP Member
Dec 1, 2011
Lifelong Cowboys fan here... I'm one of the few that have learned to keep my mouth shut. We haven't done much of anything in the last 25 years, so I'm not saying a damn thing... at least until we make it out of the first round of the playoffs.

klbsa

klbsa

Jan 5, 2011
I’m looking for my birds to go deep into the playoffs.
i believe in Jalen Hurts, and I think our only really weak position is safety..
Our weakness is and always has been the offensive line. It’s the reason that so many Eagles QB’s over the years have so many rushing yards…… To avoid getting sacked all game. That being said, Go Eagles!

L

Lifter74

Mar 11, 2022
Lifelong Cowboys fan here... I'm one of the few that have learned to keep my mouth shut. We haven't done much of anything in the last 25 years, so I'm not saying a damn thing... at least until we make it out of the first round of the playoffs.
They have had the talent for sure. Don't really understand why they haven't went deeper in the playoffs or even picked up a ring

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic