Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

E-A-G-L-E-S! EAGLES!

S

Snake

VIP Member
May 1, 2011
I’m looking for my birds to go deep into the playoffs.
i believe in Jalen Hurts, and I think our only really weak position is safety..

L

Lifter74

Mar 11, 2022
I’m looking for my birds to go deep into the playoffs.
i believe in Jalen Hurts, and I think our only really weak position is safety..
Personally a Steelers fan but I am all for the Eagles winning their division over the Cowgirls.

S

Snake

VIP Member
May 1, 2011
Steelers are my number 2. My daughter moved to Pittsburgh, and my son in law is a great kid.
Plus , I have always enjoyed the old Steel Curtain days. Legendary teams!
I went to Canton, to see Dawk enter the HOF
Walking around the Hall, I was like, damn! Look at all these Steelers! Lol

Pooh6369

Pooh6369

Oct 13, 2019
SAINTS nuff said close the thread!!!

Reactions: BFN
Stickler

Stickler

VIP Member
Oct 28, 2010
I live in Delaware, so I get it. HOWEVER, can we still be buds even though I became a NYG and Mets fan in 86'?

I've had my fair share of games in Philly and boy is it tough to wear visitor colors.

kid666

kid666

VIP Member
Jan 28, 2011
I live in Delaware, so I get it. HOWEVER, can we still be buds even though I became a NYG and Mets fan in 86'?

I've had my fair share of games in Philly and boy is it tough to wear visitor colors.
That was a great year to become a fan. Both won championships. LT and the Giants D were just sick.

Stickler

Stickler

VIP Member
Oct 28, 2010
That was a great year to become a fan. Both won championships. LT and the Giants D were just sick.
I grew up playing baseball and never got into football at a young age. So when the Mets won against the Red Sox, I jumped on the bandwagon. Just been there ever since through thick and thin. I love the rivalry of eagles/giants.. I think it's fun. Not to mention we all become an Eagles or Giants fan when they are playing Dallas. Lol

The other Snake

The other Snake

VIP Member
Aug 19, 2016
Eagles in my house. As for making the playoffs, a 500 team gets in these days. I'm going with 12 and 5.

S

Snake

VIP Member
May 1, 2011
Absolutely one of the great defenses of all time....along with Steel Curtain, Eagles Green Machine, of course, ‘85 Bears…

however, is it a penalty to become a fan DURING a championship season, or do you need to earn it first?

what say ye football heads?

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic