Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

dulcolax

D

deadweight

MuscleHead
Sep 20, 2010
Dulcolax....saids.....Gentle,predictable ,overnight relief.....My fucking ass..Dont let this fool u people like it fool me yesterday..
.So as of lately..i havent been shitting right..I dont know maybe my body is changeing....I went allmost 2 days without taking a dump...So,i figured why not take something to make me go..Yesterday afternoon i took 1 little dulcolax....Later that night around 9 i started getting the badest gas feelings..So,i went and sat on my toilet....The pain i felt was so bad all i could do is move my feet around and lean forward rocking because the pain was so extream...I never felt pain like this ever ..I was so fucked man...i was sweating my ass off..I flet like i wantted to pass out...little by little i would shit...2 hours pass im still sitting on the fucking toilet....finaly the shit started coming out like a runing water...the pain went away..i was able to finaly get some sleep..i woke up and my stomach was tossing and turning...that fucking Pain again came back ..ran to the tolit...shit like a river coming out my ass...All i kept thinking to myself i will never take that shit ever again..I rather not shit then have to be knocked the fuck out by the worst pain ever....If this how females feel when they go into labor...I repect them more now...My old lady told me that labor pain is 10 times worst then what i experianced....if thats the case...i would be dead...all day my stomach has been tossing....lucky today was my off day on the weights...i would have done my workout but i wouldnt have gotton much from it...I was down people...down for the count......if any of u ever decide u need to take something to help u shit...advise!!!!!!!dont take DULCOLAX..That shit will cripple your ass..... and it reads Gentle on the front of the box ...my fucking ass ......It should read PURE PAIN....dw

MAYO

MAYO

Bad Mother
Sep 27, 2010
Wear ur jock and take ur bucket to the weight pile tomorrow, lol.

D

deadweight

MuscleHead
Sep 20, 2010
Wear ur jock and take ur bucket to the weight pile tomorrow, lol.

that reminds me of my vomit rag i use to keep on the side of my bed at night..i would eat so much before bed it would come out wile im sleeping...those were the hard core days...My vomit rag was so stiff it would stand up like a stick....dw

BrotherIron

BrotherIron

VIP Member
Mar 6, 2011
If you're having a problem dropping off the huckstables, you should just eat a bunch of cabbage. It's a natural laxative and it'll clean you out in no time and there isn't any pain. If just comes out like soft serve.

biguglynewf

biguglynewf

VIP Member
Oct 11, 2010
Maybe some pgcl for ya!!!??? lol

pgcl/ducolax stack maybe....oh my!

On another note....At least that barf rag wouldda been easy to find in the dark...lol.

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
jesus bro thats sounds brutal... Sounds like you may have had or nearly had an issue with impacted waste... Make sure you're getting enough water and like BrotherIron said make sure you're getting plenty of leafy greens in your diet.

ozzy69

ozzy69

MuscleHead
Apr 5, 2011
ive been prescribed ducolax after my elbow reconstruction and it worked well, i came off it after 3 days though

D

deadweight

MuscleHead
Sep 20, 2010
jesus bro thats sounds brutal... Sounds like you may have had or nearly had an issue with impacted waste... Make sure you're getting enough water and like BrotherIron said make sure you're getting plenty of leafy greens in your diet.

i drink alot of water...atleast 6 to 10 bottles ed...dw

D

deadweight

MuscleHead
Sep 20, 2010
If you're having a problem dropping off the huckstables, you should just eat a bunch of cabbage. It's a natural laxative and it'll clean you out in no time and there isn't any pain. If just comes out like soft serve.

yeah i should eat more greens....thnaks for awakeing me...i love cabbage...i will def keep this in my eatting rotuine...anything but dulcolax,,,,dw

Growinboy

Growinboy

MuscleHead
Sep 25, 2010
DDub, I almost just fell off my couch reading this shit laughing so hard... My old lady has problems going sometimes- I offer to give her one of my "enemas" but she hasnt gone for that in a while...

Mindlesswork

Mindlesswork

Crusty Poo Butt
Sep 21, 2010

hmm I should do this too. I like cabbage

@DW, that must been the worst constipation ever...and I had that today too but the pain wasn't as bad as what you experienced.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic